Part 1 - Some News, Agasa, Some News

Fog envelopes the entire room. She stands up, having no recollection of where she is; nor how she got here.

Panic settles in her heart as she scans the area. Her friends are nowhere to be found; not even her father. She herself doesn't even know where she is...

Squinting her eyes, she sees a shadow from the mist, not too far away from where she stands. The shadow is somehow familiar; though there were no defining features to be seen to make them easier to identify. Still, she finds this stranger to be someone she knew of... she just could not pinpoint who, exactly.

"Hello?" She calls out. Her voice resonates around the dim, empty area.

Sure enough, the figure must have heard; they turn around to face her, an eerie grin etched upon their face. She feels her hairs raise on end, shivering in... discomfort? Hurt?

Fear?

Why was she even feeling this way?

Nevertheless, there is no time to dwell in these thoughts. She smiles triumphantly, finally getting the stranger's attention. They may be able to guide her out of this place! She waves her hand above her head. "H-Hello? I think... I think I'm lost, do you know where we are? Can you help me out of here?"

The stranger's grin widens. Then, a low chuckle.

"Actually, girl... I was supposed to ask you that."

They extend their hand to her direction. Her eyes widen when she realizes what they are pointing at her.

A gun.

Its muzzle glints in the light, a finger on the trigger poised to kill any second.

She raises both hands, as if to surrender. Her words are lost on her for a moment. "Wh-What...? What's going on?! How do you have a gun?!"

The stranger does not answer her questions. They slowly walk towards her.

She backs away hastily.

"H-How do you have a weapon?! That's illegal! You can't just carry a gun around like that!"

Still no answer.

Her back hits the wall; the fear in her heart increases tenfold. Looking at the wall hopelessly, she turns her head again and

Now the stranger is right in front of her, gun pressed close to her chest.

"You do realize we are in a fog, and no one can see us, right?"

She can do nothing but stare.

...How... how did I get here, exactly? How?

They add pressure to the trigger; she finds her eyes gazing at the gun in fear.

"Please... don't kill me..."

Her pleas fall on deaf ears.

"...Let's see who wins the fight then, Angel."