Chapter 83

Hello! I actually updated again! I really hope that you enjoy this chapter :D Also, how many of you have read "Quick Goodbye" yet? I just want to know :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna’s POV

“Well, all I would like to say is…” I began and I felt Harry squeeze my hand a little. Let’s hope that my plan works…

Before I could finish my sentence, Harry pulled me up off of the couch and we darted out of the room before the lads could react. Harry slammed the door behind us and we ran off down the hallway, looking for a hiding spot somewhere nearby.

“I think they’re following us!” I warned Harry and he nodded before speeding up. I could hear the lads’ footsteps behind us along with some shouts.

“Take the elevator to the floor below us. They are going to think that we are going to be heading to the top floor or out of the hotel,” I suggested as we reached the elevator.

“Great idea! Hurry up now,” he replied as we ran into the elevator and shut the doors quickly. I think that the lads were too far behind to even see us go into the elevator which is even better.

“What are we going to do?” Harry asked as he pushed the button for the floor right below us.

“Text Niall and let him know that we’re going to head back to the room in a few minutes. Have him stay behind, telling the others that he will be in the room in case we come back,” I commanded and he quickly pulled his phone out.

The elevator doors slowly opened and I grabbed his arm to guide him out as he texted Niall. I looked around for any sign of the lads and after deciding it was safe, I started walking down the hall, looking for a temporary hiding spot.

“He agreed. Zayn is checking the top floors really quick while Lou and Liam go check the bottom floors and then look around the city. They are turning this into a game now from the looks of it,” Harry informed be and I nodded, thinking. This will be yet another game I will win…

“Well, they don’t know that we have a spy working for us and that we have strategies that will actually work pretty well,” I replied happily and he laughed lightly.

“You scare me sometimes… I wonder where you get some of these ideas. Do you stay up all night thinking of them? Speaking of that…” he pondered, looking down at me expectantly. Great…

“Let’s just worry about getting back to the room without being caught for now,” I said as we reached the door to the stairwell.

“Do you think it is safe for us to use this? Are the lads checking it too?” he asked unsurely and I shrugged before opening the door and stepping onto a landing.

“Let’s just be quick and quiet. Listen for them though,” I commanded as we made our way up the stairs swiftly. I’m going to be a ninja when I grow up!

After reaching the next floor successfully, Harry pushed the door open and we started down the hall cautiously. Harry grabbed my hand and we stayed close to the wall as we looked for our room number on the doors.

“This is our room,” he whispered and I nodded as we gently opened the door and slid into the room. Harry motioned for me to stay by the door as he closed it and checked the rooms for the others.

After he disappeared from sight, I ignored his orders and got down on my hands and knees to crawl into the kitchen. If the lads are still here, I might be able to run back to the door in time…

As I turned the corner and hid behind a counter, I began to regret my decision. If they are here and Niall never let Harry know, I’m going to be in some trouble…