Chapter 3

I want to thank all of you who are reading this. I will update as quickly as I can. Please don't give up!

This chapter is dedicated to: simplythere Thanks so much! Check out her new story, too!

******************************************************************************************************************

Rysnna's POV

I turned around and saw that the mean girls from school, Ashley and McKenna, had just dumped their blizzards on my head. Are you serious? I thought that the bullying would end when schoool did.

"That's what you get for talking to our boys! Stay away from them, you fat, ugly pig!" Ashley yelled and walked off. This is exactly why I am leaving Ohio...

I would stick up for myself, but I would end up getting in touble for hitting them. They have made the past eight years of my life miserable. No one would talk to me because they were scared that Ashely and McKenna would turn on them and bully them too.

I can't take this anymore! I'm glad that I'm going to leave tonight. I got up and walked to the park area behind the shop. I refused to cry because it showed weakness. I can't even remember the last time I did. I tried shaking the ice cream out of my hair in vain, but it didn't work at all.

"What just happened there, love? Are you okay?" I jumped when I heard a voice speak from behind me. I turned and saw that it was Bieber.

"What are you talking about?" I tried pulling my hair back, out of view. Just when I thought that I was going to have a friend...

"Love, I just saw someone dump ice cream on your head. By the way, my name is Liam," he said after sitting next to me on a bench.

"They were just the girls that have made my life miserable for eight years. I'm surprised that they haven't cut off my hair again," I replied dully.

"What!? Oh, love! Come here," he said and pulled me into  a hug. I was a bit shocked at his friedlinees but said nothing.

"I'm just extremely confused right now. I don't know what to do and how to start to leave Ohio! I haven't travelled before," I exclaimed into his shoulder.

"Love, why don't you join my mates and I for a while? We are just ravelling across America for the summer." he questioned as I pulled away.

"I don't think that your frineds would enjoy having a girl follow them around." I said sadly. I really wanted to go, even though I just met him. I feel like I can trust him.

"Nonsense, let me ask them right now. Wait here, but first, what is your name?" Liam asked and got up from the bench.

"I'm Rysnna. Thanks so much, Liam." I hugged him tightly.

"No problem! We will have a fantastic summer together!" he replied, walking away.

"Wait! Don't tell them about me getting bullied. Also, why do you just meet me at the break wall in two hours with your answer? I don't want you too feel forced into helping me."

"I won't tell them and I will meet you there, dear! You know what, you are different than all of the others Rysnna." he said and started walking away.

"I think that we are going to have a great summer!"

"Yup! I can't wait!"

"You go ask your friends, while I go home and shower, Liam."

"Okay, love! See you soon."

"Bye! Thanks again!" I took off running to my car. I got in and did a little happy dance. When I looked out the window, I saw Liam laughing at me. Ahh. You have to love those moments....

***************************************************************************************************************

Sorry this took so long... Part of it got deleted -_- I wanted to update quickly, so it is kinda short. Other chapters will be longer.

I'll update more soon! Thanks for reading this. Comment word- mirrors

Over and out ~ T. Rysnna 11.30.12