Chapter 9

Hey!!! I'm back for the weekend! I was so surprised to find out that I have 100 reads when I logged on. Thanks so much! Remember, if you comment, I will probably update quicker ;) Comment word(s): Madison Square Garden

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

AS I stepped onto the bus, I gasped. It was huge and somewhat clean, probably due to Liam.

"Love, Harry will give you a quick tour while I get ready to shower," Liam stated as Harry walked into the room.

He gave me a quick tour of the bus which included a hallway with bunks and chests, a kitchen area, a bathroom, and a living area.

The first area was the living area that had grey carpet that your feet sunk into if you stood still. There were two couches and some chairs along with a large TV mounted on the wall. I could see a guitar case in the corner by a side table. I wonder who plays. The kitchen area was a little small, but very nice looking. It doesn’t look like it is used to often. The dining area is a part of the kitchen and has a black rectangular table that seats bout six people at it. There was a small hall that held three black and modern bunk beds that looked incredibly comfortable. Each bed had blue and white sheets and there were two chests and a small storage closet. The bathroom was at the end of the bus and was medium sized. It had gray and white tiles with blue walls and had the necessities in it. This bus is awesome!

I chose the bunk above Liam and across from Harry and Louis after the tour. Thankfully it wasn't too close to Louis because i don't know if I really trust him to not prank me in my sleep.

After everyone showered and changed, we all sat around in the living room. Harry, Zayn, and I sat one one couch while the others sat on the one next to us.

"Guys, what should we have for dinner?" Liam asked us. I was getting tired and didn't want to eat, so I put my head on Harry's shoulder and dozed off. I swear that he is even better than a pillow!

"Rysnna?" I heard Liam ask just when I was almost asleep.

"Yeah?" I replied groggily with my eyes still closed. There is no way that I'm waking up now.

"We're getting McDonald's for dinner. What would you like?"

"Uh, I'm not very hungry. I'll pass." I said softly. I wish they would let me sleep while I can! Who knows when the next time I will actually sleep is going to be?

"Nonsense! You need to eat something!" Niall exclaimed, surprised. "We'll bring you back a burger."

"Ehh.." was all I got out before I fell asleep for good as Harry put his arm around me. I'm surprised that I am actually going to sleep! I go days without sleep sometimes. Something about these boys makes me feel safe.

LADALDALADA- COMMERCIAL BREAK- PLEASE GO CHECK OUT simplythere's STORY

I vaguely heard Niall shout, " I have food!!!!!" Niall and Liam must have just gotten back.

I felt someone pick me up and I freaked out. The person tried to hold on to me, nut I was still half asleep and following my instincts that I usually have. I thrashed as they desperately tried to stop me from falling. I finally got loose and ended up falling on the ground. I don't trust many people, so I hate being carried. I opened my eyes and saw that all of the boys were looking at me in shock.

"Are you okay, Rysnna? I was just going to take you to your bed. I didn't mean to frighten you." Zayn said worriedly and helped me up.

"I'm okay. I think that I'll just go to bed now," I replied quietly and walked out of the room with my eyes glued to the ground.

I've always been scared of people holding and carrying me. One time, my brother dropped me and I broke my wrist. That didn't exactly help my phobia, which has gotten worse over the years. I really don't want to explain it to the boys, so I'll act like it never happened.

I walked over to my bed and climbed up into it. I tied to fall asleep, but I soon realized that I wasn't going to get lucky like before. I usually just spend the night reading if I know that I won't be getting any sleep, but tonight I didn't have any books so I  just started into space..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go! Te gusta? I hope you like it! Remember to comment because it means so much to me! I'll update later. Thanks! Was it too short? I NEED FEEDBACK lol sorry that my crazy side is showing.......

~T. Rysnna 12.7.12