Episode 002 - Super Sonic Roar

_Recap_

A loud boom sounded from outside the guild. Everyone looked towards the door in surprise, wondering what it was.

"I wonder what that could be." Lucy said. The team went outside to find a giant crater with someone inside it.

"What the heck...?" Gray asked.

"Someone's in there." Erza said, jumping into the crater. Once the smoke had cleared, the team could see who or what it was.

It was...

It was a teenaged male who was around the age of 16 by the looks of it with azure blue spiky hair resembling Natsu's. He was wearing a white t-shirt with an azure blue open vest with white lining, jeans, and red shoes with a white stripe and yellow buckle. He was also wearing white gloves. Laying next to him was a blue gem.

"A guy? A guy caused that loud boom?" Gray asked, surprised to see a person lying in the middle of the crater.

Lucy walked up to him and examined him. "He's conscious. Surprisingly, without a single scratch. We gotta help him."

The team nodded and helped them carry the blue haired stranger inside. Except Happy, who had grabbed the gem and took it inside. The team told Mirajane and Master Makarov what had happened and brought him to the medical room. They found no scratches or bruises on him, which surprised the team of wizards.

"Who do you think he was?" Gray asked. "I have no clue." Lucy said. "Whoever he is, I believe he is a powerful wizard." Ezra said, taking a bite of her cake. "I felt strong magic energy emitting from him."

"What is this gem, though?" Happy said, fiddling with the gem in his hands. "Think we can get a lot of jewel for that thing?" Natsu said, then everyone glared at him. "Joking, joking." He sweatdropped.

-Sonic-

Sonic stirred, taking in his surroundings. He sat up, realizing he wasn't where he once was. He was in some kind of medical room and sitting in a bed. He blinked his emerald green eyes a few times to adjust his sight and looked at himself, then letting out a tiny scream after seeing. Tiny was an huge understatement.

Suddenly, a bunch of people came flooding into the room. One was a girl with scarlet hair and brown eyes, another girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, a boy with dark blue hair and gray eyes, and a boy with pink hair that resembled Sonic's own and coal eyes. By the pink haired one's side was a blue cat.

"Oh, he woke up." The pink haired boy said. "Hello," The blonde girl said, seeing alarm on Sonic's face, "We're not gonna hurt you. We just wanna ask you some things."

"I got somethings to ask you." Sonic said, cocky as always, "Where am I? Who are you people? How did I turn into a human? And where is Shadow?"

"You are in a medical room of the guild Fairy Tail." The scarlet haired one said. "I am Erza Scarlet."

"I'm Natsu Dragneel." The pink haired one said.

"Gray Fullbuster." The dark blue haired boy said. Sonic just now noticed he was just in his underwear.

"I'm Lucy Heartfillia!" The blonde said. "Aye! I'm Happy!" The cat said. "And you are...?"

"...Sonic," The azure haired boy said. Sonic hopped off the bed. "Well, thanks for helping me, but I gotta run."

Erza got in front of him. "You still haven't answered our questions."

Sonic sighed, knowing he wasn't gonna get out of this. "Alright, what are they?"