Episode 003 - A Hedgehog Now Wizard

_Recap_
    A light blinded everyone as Sonic dashed at Natsu, hitting him in so many directions at once, no one could tell which way he was coming from.

Sonic landed back on his feet without a scratch. Natsu was on his knees. "...Ow..." Was all he said as he face planted into the ground. Sonic walked over to him and helped him up. Sonic just smiled and simply said,

"I win."

    "Dang, you are STRONG!" Natsu said, wiping his forehead, exhausted. "Aye!" Happy said.

    Sonic smiled and said, "What can I say? A hero's gotta be at his best!" Then, he noticed everyone's jaw drops.

"Eh..." Sonic said, uncomfortable with the silence. Everyone started crowding him and asking him a lot of questions. Sonic sweatdropped as he grabbed the Chaos Emerald in his pocket and Chaos Controlled out of the circle of people and next to Team Natsu. Erza looked at him and asked, "You can use teleportation magic?"

Sonic was confused. "What is that?"

Erza facepalmed. "You seem to be an inexperienced wizard. Or Dragon Slayer, to be specific."

Sonic was just dumbstruck at the moment. What in the world was a Dragon Slayer? "What is a Dragon Slayer?" He asked and Natsu looked at him like he had grown 2 heads.

"How do you NOT know what a Dragon Slayer is?! You ARE one!" He said. Happy started explaining, "A Dragon Slayer is a wizard who has dragon-like features. It's an ancient type of magic and it's not common to just find one."

"Woah, woah, woah! Back up!" Sonic said. "You're saying I'm a wizard?" He asked, and the group nodded. Sonic processed this in his mind. Then, his thoughts came back to Shadow. Where did he go?

--Outside of Magnolia--

Gajeel and Pantherlily were on their way back from a job when they came across a giant crater. Inside was an unconscious male about the age of 16. His hair was spiky and black with red stripes and he wore a red t-shirt with a black vest with a red lining, black jeans, white gloves, golden rings around his wrists, and black, white, and red shoes. A red emerald was in his gloved hand.

"Who do you think he is, Gajeel?" Lily asked the Iron Dragon Slayer. "Don't know. But whoever he is, he looks really strong. He did just make a crater, not a scratch on him,"

"Think we should take him back to the guild?" Lily asked once again as the two inched closer to the unconscious one. "Probably." Gajeel answered.

Suddenly, just as Gajeel was about to grab him, the man's eyes shot open and he jumped back in alarm. A glare entered his ruby red eyes. "Who are you?" He asked.

Both Gajeel and Pantherlily were surprised. "Easy there, buddy. My name is Pantherlily and this is Gajeel." Pantherlily explained to the tense male.

"And who are you?" Gajeel asked.

The male grunted as his form got less tense, but he still held his guard. "Shadow."

"'Shadow', huh? Well, then, I must ask you to come with us back to our guild. You made this giant crater we are standing in." Pantherlily said. Shadow now glanced around him, seeing the giant hole in the ground.

"Hmph." Shadow stood up straight, crossing his arms. "Fine."

The trio then sent off for Fairy Tail.

--Fairy Tail--

Everyone in the guild was still rushing up to Sonic, trying to ask him questions. At the moment, Sonic was hiding on one of the ceiling beams.

The guild hall doors slammed open to reveal three new faces. But by the glare of red ruby eyes in one of them, Sonic instantly knew who he was.

'Shadow?!' Sonic thought.

Erza went up to them. "Welcome back, Gajeel, Pantherlily. Who is this?" She referred to Shadow. "Shadow." He said plainly as he looked around the guild hall. 'What kind of place is this?' He thought. Never before had he seen so many people in one place.

"Shadow?! You're here, too?" Sonic asked as he jumped off the ceiling beam and beside Erza.

'Great. Faker's here.' Shadow thought as he looked at the blue haired male.

"Great! We didn't get separated!" Sonic said joyfully, putting an arm around Shadow's shoulders.

"Hi, Faker." Shadow said plainly with a glare at Sonic.

"Aw, lighten up Shads! I just found out I'm a wizard!" Sonic said. "Maybe you are, too!"

Shadow raised a brow, "Wizard?"

"Yeah, it's really cool! I'm a Dragon Slayer!"

"Last time I checked, you weren't slaying any dragons."

"Not a literal one. It's an ancient type of magic that enables the mage (or wizard) to have dragons features." Gajeel explained, eyeing the two.

Shadow then grabbed Sonic's ear and pulled him outside the guild. "Talk. Now." Sonic yelped in pain as he was dragged against his will.

"Hey! What gives?!" Sonic asked, rubbing his ear slightly. Shadow glared at the azure male and crossed his arms. "Do you know what you're doing, Faker? You're getting innocent people into this. We don't need anyone budding in on what we have to do."

"But I learned this really cool magic! I'll show you!" Sonic was about to do one of his newly discovered moves when Shadow interrupted. "I don't need to see your magic tricks. What we have to do is find the doctor and go back home. Nothing more. Nothing less."

Sonic pouted. He then looked at Shadow curiously. He smirked. "Then I guess you're too chicken to try out your magic."

Shadow rolled his eyes.

"Besides, it's really cool! They have dragons in this world, and Natsu and Gajeel were raised by one! I think we can stay for a little longer." Sonic tried to cheer up the ebony male.

Shadow sighed, knowing he wasn't going to get out of this without Sonic being a pain in the neck and wanting to stay longer.  "Fine. We can stay here until we find the doctor."

Sonic cheered. "Might as well see if you're a wiz-"

"No."

Sonic pouted again. "Fiiiiiiiine." Sonic walked back inside, once again getting bombarded with questions, which put him back on the ceiling beam.

Shadow stared at the outside of the guild with curiosity. "Fairy Tail, huh?" Shadow closed his eyes in concentration. 'Just what is Fairy Tail?' He thought before walking inside.