Mom's House?

A/N: If you cared about this story's updates, sorry for the wait. Mr. Lucas Matthews btw.

Brian, Lucas, and Daniel were all gathered around Lucas' large wooden dining room table, attempting to layout an acceptable plan of action for the weekend at the Matthews mother's house.

"Guys, you're both really smart, but-"

"Not!" Lucas snorted.

"Real mature, dumbass." Brian returned.

Daniel continued as if he had not been interrupted, "-this plan is not going to work out. I don't know anything about Lucas, and Mr. Matthews, all I know about you is your daily preferred coffee order and when to pick up your dry cleaning."

"That's not true. You should know way more about me, you've been working for me for four years!"

Lucas shrugs, "Well let's face the facts Brian, you're stupid, and you're dumb, and you're stupid. Daniel just simply unplugs from the conversation whenever you start talking about your stupid personal life."

"You immature fucki-"

"Hey! That's enough! You guys are so childish. I'mout of here. Forget the promotion."

Daniel gets up to leave, when someone grabs his arm, and whirls him around so that they could be face to face. "Hey, ok you're right. This plan was stupid, dumb, and stupid. We were silly for even trying that."

Daniel stares up at Lucas' shining eyes, cursing his five foot-four frame; he hates looking up at people, but everyone is taller than him, so he just has to get over it.

This is one of the moments he wishes he was a giant. He wishes he could look down at Lucas and not the other way around. In this moment, Daniel is trying to remain angry, yet dignified, and the height difference between him and Lucas is ruining that.

Despite wanting to remain angry, Lucas initiated the puppy eyes, and Daniel couldn't help but forgive him for his foolishness. "Ok, fine. I forgive you, but I'm not going to your mother's house," he looked at Mr. Brian Matthews, "And Mr. Matthews, this crosses so many professional boundaries."

"I know, but-"

"No 'ifs, ands, or buts' about it. This is majorly inappropriate now that I think about it, and I am set in my resolve to never step foot in your mother's home."

Lucas and Brian both looked down, defeated.

"I guess we're gonna have to deal with mom's jabbering, Brian."

"Whatever. It's only two days, how bad could it be?"

⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝⃝

"That was the worst weekend of my entire life," was the first sentence Daniel was greeted with Monday morning.

"It couldn't have been that bad."

"Oh boy, then do I have a story for you!"

A/N: Yeah this is the shortest part ever, but I got bored and went to a football game.