Chapter 22 |Kinda getting along

{Kinda getting along}

Laura's POV

Laura: That doesn't mean we're dating, goddamnit...

I looked over at Raini who was fangirling over the fact that I'm not gonna argue with Ross anymore and that we'll try to be friends from now on.

Raini: BUT OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON !

I rolled my eyes.

I bet there's nothing that we have in common..

Laura: Oh reaaaaaally ?

I said with as most sarcasm as I could into the sentence.

Raini: Well, you both obviously love dancing-

Laura: He dances ?!

I was actually surprised about that. I mean, Rydel did show me some moves on the camp back than, and YOP I went to that event on the week afterwards and it went pretty good.

Raini: Are you kidding ? He dances A M A Z I N G !

I raised my brow. Oh well...

Laura: Go ahead...

Raini: Well, the dancing thing, you guys love the 'chilly look', both of you guys love maths, you guys like to listen to The 1975's and The Beatles... Well, besides Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber and so on of course...

I widened my eyes.

Laura: What the actual fudge ?! We do have a few things in common...

Raini smirked.

Raini: Yop, you guys really do... By the way where's Ness ?

I sighed while standing up from my bed, where we were sitting the whole time.

Laura: She's on a date with Riker, guess Vanessa made her dreams come true..

There was silence for a sec when I back-faced Raini. I turned around to see a big smile forming on her lips.

Laura: What ?

Raini: Is Laura Marie Marano jealous ?

I furrowed my brows.

Laura: Of what should I be jealous ?

Raini: Of your sister having a boyfriend and spending time with him, while there's you, a girl who never been in a relationship....

I widened my eyes and shot her a glare.

Laura: I. Am. Not. Jealous. Boys only cause trouble, I'm not the kind of person who likes trouble, y'know..

Raini started laughing.

Raini: Y-you ?.... Not l-liking trouble ? A-are you fudging kidding me ?

She said between laughs and I rolled my eyes once again.

Raini: You've got enough trouble with Maia, don't you think ? By the way, there's a new girl in our school, her name is Erica.

She got all of the boy's attention for the next days... Or weeks...

Laura: O-oh really ?

I mean okay, I shouldn't be thinking and asking my myself the thing I'm thinking and asking myself right now.

But does Ro- I mean the boys of R5 like her too ?

•••••••••••••••••••

A quick update for my loves💗

•Comment fave line

•What was your favourite part of this story so far ? 🌸

~Tice💋