Prologue

Prologue: Dream Guy

"Doll, wake up." His low, raspy voice filled the room as he slid his warm hand down my spine.

I smiled.

I finally found him. And as strange as it maybe, it wasn't the alcohol talking. Of course, I had a lot more than Intended. But not too much to realize this is the man of my dreams. This buff, incredibly terrifying yet sexy man, was in-fact the man I have dreamt of being with. Although, I never expected it to be him. I just somehow knew it was.

I knew it the minute I looked around at the sea of people outside of TM's Garage last night. I Usually didn't attend these things, but a old friend of mines had invited me and I, of course, decided to accompany her, only later to see him.

He was leaning against the ring with his club, laughing and drinking as two members were fighting. He was completely focused on the fight in-front of him, he hollered and shared enthusiasm as the party around him raged.

This man, who they called Happy, was the definition of reckless, free and angry. He knew how to live life, and when I mean live, I mean really live life. I heard stories about the club, and how they were ruthless and carefree. Did I believe the rumors? Certainly, looking at the scene that surrounded us, I know him and his club knew how to have fun. Only problem was how they did it. And I quickly found out.

After blood splattered the crowd around the ring, he laughed and looked around. At that moment, he saw me out. The dangerous, mysterious yet beyond attractive motorcycle man noticed me. His eyes never left mine the moment he saw me. His lips curled up into a wicked grin, before he approached me, saying "Hey," then later took me to the bar, and plied me with shots and beer.

And then a few hours later, he took my hand in his and guided me down the hall back to his bedroom in the clubhouse and now, several hours later, after having some of the best sex I have ever had, I daydream about my dream guy. It wasn't just the fun we just had, that made me begin to like him, or the amount of liquor I have coursing through my system. It was the way he looked at me, the way he made me feel, It was how he made me feel alive.

Now, here I lay naked on my stomach, my back to him, my cheek laid down on the pillow. I slowly turn my head towards him and take in his beauty.

His arms and chest covered with a great deal of tattoos. They curved perfectly to his muscles and made him look even more gorgeous. He had the darkest eyes I have ever seen. I knew they once filled with light and love. Now, they looked like two black holes that were pierced into him. I could never tear my eyes away from them. His grin. God, his grin, was probably the most amazing thing to me. Just one glimpse at it makes you smile. Then him. Just himself. His presences, his warmth, just made you feel protected. Comforted. It was like his presence reassured you that you were safe. I loved every part about it.

He was perfect. But, A badass biker guy, A motorcycle man, would be the last person I thought was my dream man. But laying here now, staring at him, I knew I wasn't wrong. I knew he was perfect.

"I'm awake." I say in a low voice, smiling at him. I was filled with joy and excitement, he stared down at me before looking down at my body once more.

His hand left my back and he spoke. "It's time for you to get to your own bed." He said in a cold tone, nothing like the way he spoke before.

I blinked as my body went stiff.

He left my side of the bed, walked over to his side, got dressed, slipped on his boots and headed to the door.

"Be sure to close the door behind you, would ya?" He said before working out the door, leaving me lying there.

What the fuck just happened?

I stared at the door before humiliation rose up in me. He just used me. My dream man, just wanted a piece of ass and had no intentions of anything else. I felt my eyes fill with tears. I allowed him to use me. I was now a slut. Which was completely unlike me. I never went around sleeping with random guys. Yet, I just did it.

I quickly gathered my clothes. got dressed and ran out the clubhouse before anyone heard or seen me. No one was awake or inside the clubhouse. And I quietly thanked god no one was there. I wouldn't know how to handle that.