I love you Snowflake

ELSA

"Its a fucking joke jack" i said with  a laugh. I can't believe he fell for the prank. I was pranking him pretending that i was cheating on him with his best friend. And here we are outside my house, screaming at each other.

"Yeah but its not a fucking funny joke els" he scream at me once again.

"Babe come on. I'm not gonna cheat on you. Ever." I said try to reach him but he backed away.

"Yeah I know but this joke is getting on my nerves." He said.

"Jack come on we-" I started but cut by him.

"You know what els? I think we need a break" he said. His face is red. I know he's holding back the anger.

"Wait what?" I ask shocked.

He didn't say anything and crossed the road.

"Jack wait, hey jack, jack, wait" i try to catch up on him. He's already in the other side of the road while I'm still walking on it.

Suddenly i feel pain in my head and down to my body. Next thing I know I fell unconscious to the cold hard road.

JACK

I heard a loud crash behind me and a woman that walks behind me scream. I turned around and face her, she looks around 40, and i look at her screaming direction. She's looking down at the road. I look at the same direction where she's looking at, and my heart dropped.

I saw a girl that was so pretty, a girl that was so beautiful, a girl that was my girlfriend, lying down on the road with a lot of blood. And a truck in front of her.

"ELSA" I screamed and rushed beside her.

I hold her, i hug her and I start crying. People start gathering around us.

"SOMEBODY CALL 911" I scream while holding elsa close to my chest. My heart was pounding hard as tears rolling down my cheeks.
"FUCK" I screamed it over and over.

I keep on cursing after about 5 minutes later an ambulance sirens was heard. They start to take elsa's body to the emergency bed.

"Are you her brother?" A police ask me.

"I'm her boyfriend" i scream desperately.

"Okay get in the ambulance" he said.

After about 5 minutes we arrived at the hospital. The nurse start to push the bed with me beside it, holding Elsa's hand.

"It's going to be alright snowflake. Everything's gonna be alright" i keep telling her that although I don't think she could hear me.

"Sir you have to wait here" the nurse said. I let go of my girlfriends hand and sit at the waiting chair beside the Emergency room

I texted anna, her sister, hiccup, punzie, and merida bout the accident. Tears can't stop pouring from my eyes. 'This is all my fault' I thought.

A few minutes later they came with Elsa's parents.

"Jack what happen?"
"Is elsa okay"
"Where is she now, jack?"
"Jack tell us what actually happen"

They ask me a lot of questions. "Okay guys stop. Let me explain" in this moment i try to stop my tears.

I tell them the whole story. They start crying except hiccup and mr. Snow (Elsa's father) their eyes was just red like they were holding back the tears.

-

After an hour later the doctor still hasn't came out yet so mrs. snow said "aren't you guys hungry? Why don't you all get something to eat at the hospital's cafeteria?" She offered.