Truly Loves You

They said when a man truly loves you,

He will accept you for you.

"Elsa, you're too skinny. Come on let's get another lunch" he said.

He'll laugh with you, never at you

"Oh God, Snowflake, how could you be so clumsy? How exactly did you fell into the mud?! You're so cute, hahaha" He laughs.

He'll support you

"No elsa. No. I can't let you take that job. Just no. I would never let you. Ever" He said.

He'll ask you for help

"No elsa, I'm fine. I don't need your help. Go get yourself ready" he said.

He'll find time for you

"Im so sorry Elsa, last night i was asleep so I couldn't answer your calls" he said.

You will be his priorities

"Elsa this job is so important that I really need to go. My clients are waiting and I'll catch you up later. Probably." He said.

And I know from what you have read, you will say that my boyfriend, Jack, doesn't truly loves me.

But what you don't know is

He doesn't want me to be sick because of too skinny.

He knows, laughing at me will makes me laugh too. So he did.

He knows that the job was unsafe for me. He couldn't take the risks.

He knows the party we attend was important for me, so he didn't want to bother me by asking for help.

He's tired after working hard  all day, So he accidentally fell asleep.

He's working hard on his job so he will have better future. That's why he's busy. That's why he didn't have much time.

And his priorities? His priorities are our future.

You're wrong if you said that he didn't truly loves me. Because what he did, shows that he truly does.

Thanks, Jackson Frost. For making me believe that you do love me. Sincerely, Elsa

--
Just a little something that I wrote when I'm bored. Thanks for reading. I know it's short, just so you guys know that I'm not dead. Feel free to correct my wrong grammar. Don't forget to vote and comment!

And oh God I can't thank you enough for 6k reads 😍🎉 THANK YOU!!