Something to Remember

So first thing first,,,,, to make you guys easier to read this chapter, (cause this chapter is kinda confusing) every ITALICS are flashbacks. Get it? Okay good.

AAAAND DONT FORGET TO READ MY A/N AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER CAUSE ITS KINDA IMPORTANT. OKAAY BACK TO THE STORY 💖💖😚
-

(flashback)
Jack sigh as he stared at the beautiful night sky. It's midnight and everyone's asleep. He rest his elbows at the balcony for a couple of minutes more. Then he heard a familiar footsteps climbing the stairs behind him. "there you are beautiful, I've been waiting for ages" He said as he turned around to face her. 

"well its only 12:04" As she started giggling. He takes her hand and kiss her palm. "where have you've been?" he looked down at her since  she's shorter than him. They talked for hours until elsa fell asleep on his shoulder. So jack has to bring her back to her dorm.
(end of flashback)
~

"I remember the way he used to call me beautiful, kiss my palms, refused to let go of the hug, and the way he kissed me like We're the only one in this world" Elsa let out a small sobs

"oh I wish i can taste that beautiful lips of his again." Elsa continued as Punzie, her roommate, comfort her. It was midnight. Elsa woke up from her nightmare about that miserable day. So there they are sitting near the fireplace in their dorm.

--
elsa and jack loves each other. they always meet up at the star tower at midnight. star tower is the most corner place of the campus, nobody ever go there. so it makes a perfect place for spending time together.

They seems to had everything, until death separate them.
--

(flashback)
Elsa's POV
It was 9:30, we were heading to some place he refused to tell me. it was our 20th date. which is our anniversary. "seriously where are we going? its been FOREVER" and he laughed. "don't be choosey hun" he said and kissed my nose. I gave him a pouty face. "you such a dork" i said. Crossed my arms together, still pouting. He just grinning while looking at me. He look straight down my eyes. I just cant. His eyes were so irresistible.

"i love you" he said as my heart skips a beat. I smile a little  "I love you t-" the next thing i know our car crashed down a tree, then our car spin and crashed another trees. We were fell down a cliff. Then everything went black.

A week later I woke up in a hospital bed. The doctor has told me and my family that Jack didn't make it. "I'm so sorry miss" he said. I can't believe It. Jack was gone. He left me. Forever.

Two days later I attempt his funeral. I said nothing instead of sobs. "excuse me miss?" said one of a police that also attempted his funeral. I looked up at him "i have something that I think belongs to you" he said. He pulled up a zipper bag. Inside it was a beautiful diamond ring. It was the most beautiful ring I've ever seen in my life. It has blue diamond in the middle, and little diamonds around the ring. I open it up and look at it confused "we found it on his pocket. I'm really sorry he didn't make it" he said and then left.

I ask Mrs

I ask Mrs.Frost which is Jack's mom about this and she said "yes dear... he's gonna proposed to you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier" she said as she wipe away my tears with her thumb

"he's been blabbing bout that for months. but-" she didn't finished and joined me crying. It was too painful to continued. I cried in her arms. I never thought that he's gonna propose me.
(end of flashback)
~

"he really does makes you happy" Punzie said. "I still remember the way your eyes twinkling when you tell me bout your meeting the first time" Punzie continued with a grin. Trying to make Elsa forget her pain.

"Yeah... that was fantastic" elsa smiled a little

(flashback)
"So i go first. What's your favorite colour?" he ask "easy, Blue" she said. "yours?" she ask him. "same" he said looking down at her.

"its my turn" she said "any particular animals perhaps?" she add "i guess... dogs. even though I never had one" he said now looking up at the stars "oh really? i have a dog. named Olaf" she said grinning remembering her snow white dog.

"next. what's your phone numbers?" he asked smirking "what?! no you cant get my numbers" she said and whacked his arm playfully

"what's your address?" he asked still smirking "oh what? you wanna robbed me or something?" she said with sarcasm and rolling her eyes. "nope! I'm not telling you my address" she continued while crossing her arms

"then.......do you like me?" he ask now looking down at her. the smirks never leave his
face "What the? what kind of a question? i am not. are you crazy? why would you ask such thing" her face reddened as a tomato while she answer that

he laughed "Oh come on Els, I'm just joking around. besides, we're getting to know each other" he said and pinch her cheek. They continued their game until Elsa was so tired like a drunk man.
(end of flashback)
~

"we were so innocent back there, we did not expect to fall in love at the end. I never even expect an accident actually happened" Elsa said still at the same spot.

Punzie just sit there beside her. Not saying a word.

"hey do you still has that necklace he once gave you for valentines? it's really pretty though. I envy you" Punzie started as she slowly giggles only to get a warm grin from her best friend.

(flashback)
"I'm sorry its not much. it's hard to shop on this month. So much exams. I rarely go buy groceries." said jack as he run his fingers behind his neck looking down. Elsa just look down at the beautiful necklace. She loved it. She start to smile still looking down

"But I promise I'll buy another one. more beautiful than this. maybe we can get it together sometime, and-" he added but cut off by a giggle "stop that! It was beautiful. I love it. We don't have to get a new one. This is enough" she said giggling "You are enough"

Jack just stared down at her amazed. "I never thought I would be lucky enough to claim you" Then he leaned and give Elsa a sweet kiss. Jack smiled at the kiss as Elsa melts a little from his touch.
(end of flashback)
~

"I can't believe he left so soon. We have so much priceless memories together. So hard to forget. I'll just hope he's fine up there. i will never forget him" elsa stop sobbing while playing the ring jack suppose to gave her. it's been two months but she can't seems to forget it. No she will never forget it. Not him. Never. 

"i love you, Jackson Overland Frost" Elsa whispers as if Jack could hear her. While Punzie pull her into a hug.

"Its late, We should sleep" she reminds her. Elsa just nodded and headed towards her bed. She kissed her ring and closed the light

-
SOOOO HOW WAS IT??? I AM SO VERY SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE... SO YEAH TURNED OUT I HAVE A FINAL EXAM THAT IS SUPER IMPORTANT FOR ME.😭

AAAAAND OMG I ALMOST FORGOT!! GUYS WE REACH 1.4k READS OH MY LORD CAN U BELIEVE THAT?! 🎉🎉💖 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR EFFORTS GUYS. REALLY. THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU 😘😘

Once again THANK YOU don't forget to vote and comment I LOVE U SO MUCH 💖 byee