0.1

Michael p.o.v.
I walked out of my door to go to school and looked to my right where Luke was getting out of his house too. Like every morning.

"Goodmorning you coward" Luke said while being very sassy.

I looked at his pink shirt. [Top/ Side]

"Nice shirt", I said with a sarcastic tone in my voice.

Luke rolled his eyes.

"Ugh please stop talking"

He got on his bike and turned around one more time.

"Bye bye emo"

And then he drove away. This was how it goes every single morning. We hated each other so much. Sometimes I just wanted to hit him so hard. But I couldn't. And I don't know why.
----------------------
After 20 minutes of cycling I finally arrived at School. You always see the same groups when you walk into the school. The cheerleaders, the losers, the mathletics, the popular boys (Which includes Luke), and then you have the 'Emo' group. And that's where me and Calum belong.

"Hey Mike!", Calum said while waving heavily.

"Hii Calpal"

And then the whole day repeats himself like always. We go to our class, we get kicked out once or twice and then the break starts. I always hate those breaks. That's when me and Luke ALWAYS get in a fight again. I walked into the kantine and I felt someone walked against me.

"Ew! Watch out Emo!"

And there was Luke again, walking with his whole squad with people from the lacrosse team, cheerleaders and some other popular people.

"How often do I have to say I'm not an emo!"

"Whatever. Just don't walk against me! I don't have to get ebola!"

His whole squad laughed and high fived him. I rolled my eyes. Why is he such a bitch?

"Uhm the only one here who has ebola is you so better don't walk against ME", I said with a little sass.

Luke frowned his eyebrows.

"Oh really?"

"Yes. Get out of my way"

I tried to push him out of my way.

"Oh no you didn't. Guys please fix this for me", He said.

And then Luke and his whole squad walked away. Except 2 strong lacrosse guys.

And then me and Calum where laying in the grass outside again. Both of us were bleedig.

"Ahh fuck!", Calum said.

This literally happens to us all the time.

"Are you okay cal?"

I putted my hand on my head and I felt it was bleeding.

"Michael? Why do you hate him and why does he hate you? I'm so done with this! You guys better talk about it"

Calum was right. I didn't even know why we're always fighting. It started so long ago. I can't even remember why this all started. The only think I know is that this has to stop.

"You're right cal. This has to stop"

"Go talk to him"

"Are you crazy? Do you want us to get kicked again?"

Sometimes Calum made me so freaking mad. He never thinks about things. He just says it or does it without even thinking about it. I walked away. I just wanted to be alone for a while.

I sat against a tree. I was just thinking about everything in my life. I wanted to remember what happened so bad.
------------------------
throwback:
I was just 6 years old and my mom told me we had new neighbors, and she wanted me to say hi. She took my hand and brought me to their front door with some selfmade cookies we made yesterday evening. She rang the doorbell for me and then she walked away.

"Hey little boy!", The friendly women said.

"You might be our new neighbour!"

I just stood there looking like an innocent boy.

"Do you have some candy?", I said with sparkling eyes.

"Awee sure I have!"

The women walked inside. I just stood around in the freezing cold until a little boy from my age came to the door with some candy.

"My mom asked me to give you some candy" The attractive little boy said.

I stared at him. From that moment I knew it. I was gay.

The boy smiled at me.

"Wanna share?" He asked.

"Yea sure!"

We just sat there and we ate some candy. From that moment we were best friends.

As the days past by we became closer and closer. I started to fall in love with the attractive boy.

We knew each other for a few years now and I was hopelessly devoted to him. This was the day. The day I was going to tell him I loved him. I walked to his front door and rang the door bell. He opened the door.

"U-uh hey Lukey!"

"Hey mikey!"

"Can we talk?"

"Yea sure! What's up?"

"I've been having this feeling that.."

"What feeling?"

"That I love you.. Luke.. I'm in love with you.. I'm gay.."

He just stared at me like I had ebola. After a few minutes he started giggling.

"You gotta be kidding me Michael"

"I'm not kidding Luke.."

And then all got awkward.

"Ohh.."

"Michael.. Sorry but I think we need to take little distance"

I was heartbroken. I got so mad. I looked at my best friends bracelet which Luke gave to me and broke it. I threw it in Luke's face. And from that moment we were enemies.
---------------------------
I was crying now. I really forgot why we hated each other. I hate myself. I took a scissor and stared to cut my arm. I'm eighteen years old now and it's so long ago. I really made a big deal about it. I felt so upset.

I think I still love him.
-----------------------------
[ Authors note ]
I love this story. IT'S SO SAD OMG. I love writing this story so much. I really hope you guys like it as much as I do. (Even though it's pretty bad) Enjoy! Lots of love xoxo