0.8

{ You guys wanted mpreg so here you go HAHAH }

Luke p.o.v.
A few months later a began to look a little fat and I felt horrible. I had to throw up a lot and I was so confused. Boys couldn't get pregnant.. Right?

I decided to just buy a pregancy test at the grocery store. After I bought it I went straight home and did the test. I had to wait for a while so I fell asleep. I woke up after an hour and I looked at the test.

 It was positive. I was pregnant. How was I supposed to tell Michael he made me pregnant? He won't believe me anyways.

I decided to just call him and tell him what's going on. It can't be that bad right? 

''Hello?'', he said with a sleepy voice.

''Michael..'', I said and I immediately started sobbing.

''Wow Luke are you okay?'

''No Mike.. I need to tell you something really weird..''

I could tell he just woke up and was really confused. This isn't the best time to tell him, but I have to. 

''Michael.. I'm pregnant..'' I said. Michael burst out laughing. 

''Luke, go back to sleep I know you're drunk'' 

I cried louder.

''MICHAEL I'M NOT KIDDING I'M SERIOUS'', I screamed. I scared myself since I never screamed at someone. For fun on school sometimes but never at my friends, and definitely not my boyfriend.

''Luke you're acting pathetic'', he said. 

''Michael you need to listen to me.. I'm not kidding.. I'm getting plump''

''You just ate too much''

That was the limit. I got so mad. I don't know what happened to me but something inside me just exploded.

''You're the worst boyfriend ever Michael''

''Oh yea? Why am I still your boyfriend then?''

''Yea I'm wondering too''

I heard Michael started sobbing and I felt bad immediately.

''Okay.. Then we are over.. Bye Luke it was fun..'', he said. And then he hung up. I just sat there crying in the corner of my room holding my belly. I was going to get a baby from just 'someone'. And the worst thing is, me and Michael are back at were we started. Enemies.

--------------------------------------------
Authors note

Hi guys! So this is a short one and unedited and its pretty bad but I thought I should update! I need to eat my dinner so yea I'm off now. LOVE YOUUUU