0.4

Writing this chapter and trying to win 5SOS tickets to Amsterdam for me and my bestie HAHAHA WHAT AM I DOING IM STRESSED ASF.
-------------------------------------
Luke p.o.v.
The next day I still didn't know what to do. I just had my daily routine like always and went out my door. I looked at my left and I saw Michael like I do every morning.

''Hey mikey.. How are you?..''

''Shut up loser''

What? Did Michael just call me a loser? My heart broke in thousand pieces. Why did he call me a loser? I never did something wrong to him! I started to cry.

"H-how could you say that to me.."

He started to laugh on a sarcastic way.

"Yea I should think about that Luke."

I looked at his arms. There were cuts everywhere. I shocked. What did I do to him?

"M-michael what did I do to you?"

He looked quite mad at me.

"You know what you did. You just wanna see me in pain again. I understand. I'm just an emo to you."

After he said that he grabbed his bike and drove away. I was just left there in tears, with feelings I haven't felt in a while. I was broken. I just felt like my world just fell into pieces. And the worst thing about it, I don't even know what I did..
---------------------------------------
Michael p.o.v.
I arrived at school and I felt horrible. I really believed Luke gave me a second chance.. I know he doesn't like me and I decided that I had to live with that and just move on. But he just keeps ignoring me about it and that hurts so bad. I walked to my locker to grab my favorite book ever. Paper towns by John Green. I walked to a tree and sat on the ground. I grabbed my book and my earplugs and started listening to my fav band Greenday while reading. I felt the rain dripping on my arms. It felt relaxing. I always loved sitting down in the rain. I closed my eyes for a sec before I felt someone was staring at me. I opened them and I saw a familiar tall blonde standing in front of me. It was Luke.

"What are you doing here outside in the rain?", He asked.

Why is he talking to me? I decided to get mad at him. It's better if he hates me anyway..

"Go away coward"

"What? I'm just caring about you and you keep calling me a coward? Why?"

"Luke, GO"

It felt so bad to see the person you love for like ages walk away from you, crying. I don't know why Luke was actually crying about this. Days ago he wouldn't even care if I jumped off a cliff, and now he just cried because I said be had to go away? I know Luke doesn't cry that fast. I just started reading again but I couldn't focus. I just kept getting flashbacks..
---------------------------------
Michael's flashback.
I walked into the school and I walked against Luke again. I knew I was in trouble again.

"Hey! Watch out Emo!"

"It's Michael.."

"Ugh"

"Do you know where room 25 is?.."

"Just go left down the cliff and tumble for a while"

He really hurt me with that. I ran away crying and they all laughed. I locked myself im the bathroom for 2 hours.
---------------------------------------
Luke p.o.v.
I ran inside and cried pretty loud. I ran against my best friend Ashton and he looked quite confused.

"What's wrong booboo?"

"Nothing someone just ripped my favorite jeans.. So I had to change.."

That was the worst lie ever. I can't lie but Ashton seemed to believe it.

"Awee come here"

He gave me a warm hug. I loved it when Ashton hugged me. But I loved Michael's hugs even more.. I decided I had to do something new and unpredictable. Something what would make my day better.

"Uhm.. Ashton? C-can I do something really weird."

"Sure! But like what?"

I took his hand and pulled him into the bathroom. I started to kiss him for a while but them I stopped. It felt wrong.

"Wow Luke.. I never expected that to happen.. You are a really good kisser Luke."

"T-thanks"

I felt so awkward. What did I do? I love Michael.. Why did I kiss my best friend? I saw Ashton came closer to my face again so I just decided to kiss him again. Maybe it would help to forget about Michael. Fuck Michael.
-------------------------------------------
[ Authors note ]
Sorry for this chapter omg. No Lashton I promise uuuu. Just wait, just wait MWUSHAHAH. *devil eyes* Sorry. I hope you love this crappy book and sorry I didn't upload for a while. I'm sawrryyyyyyy. And I didn't win the tickets. I'm so lucky I already go in Belfast. So let me know what you think in the comments. Love reading your sweet comments tho. They really make my day. Xoxo