X

OMFG I HAVE 100 VOTES THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL. :) pls enjoy this longer and more drama(oops) chapter
-------
The bass was thumping loud, causing the walls to shake. It hurt his ears but he was too drunk to care. A girl was shaking her ass against him, not even going to the beat of the song. He didn't like the way she was trying to look sexy, she look more constipated than sexy if you ask him.

After the song was over the girl went on to dance with someone else and Louis didn't mind one bit. He just went to the kitchen to retrieve another red solo cup filled with some type of alcohol he never heard of.

Not that he cared, he just wanted to get piss drunk.

Louis hasn't been caring a lot lately. He doesn't know whether to be scared of that or not. The only thing he truly cares about is his Harry. His Harry? That's a new one. But he'll stick to it.

And, yeah, he cares about his mom, but she doesn't count in his love life. He has a special life for her.

Louis went out to the backyard where there were hardly any people. He sat in a lawn chair, just enjoying the breeze. He thought about Harry. He's been thinking a lot lately about the tall boy. Not in just a friendly way and that scared, yet excited Louis.

Soon someone was sitting next to him and Louis immediately became annoyed. He just wanted to alone.

"Nice night out, huh?" The person said.

Louis only shrugs.

"Not much of a talker, eh?"

"No, I just don't want to talk to you."

"Ooh, sassy. I like it." Louis looked at the stranger with an 'are you stupid or just dumb?' face. He rolled his eyes and stood up, but only to get pulled back down by his wrist.

He let an 'oomf' sound and looked at the stranger. "What the hell do you want?" Louis snapped.

The stranger had Louis close to him and Louis could smell the weed all over him. Of fucking course, Louis thought. He pushed the pothead away roughly, speeding off back into the jam packed house.

The bass from the music seemed even louder than before and he just wanted to go home. He was drunk, tired and annoyed since some pothead wanted to feel him up.

Louis took his phone from his back pocket to check the time. It was two in the morning, just great.

So, instead of driving to get pulled over, he dialed the familiar number and held the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" A groggy voice said and yawned.

"Harry?" Louis whispered, not wanting to startle him.

"Lou? What's wrong? Why are you calling me at two a.m?"

"I need you to come get me. I'm --" Louis stopped mid-sentence to look at his surroundings. He noticed he was across the old elementary school that Harry has told him about when they met. He told Louis it was a bad school because they had too many rules than a normal elementary school would have.

"I'm at Ridgewood. Please hurry."

"I'll be there in five." The line went dead and Louis sighed. He doesn't know why but he feels like crying. Maybe it's because he's very drunk; people had always told him he was an emotional drunk.

But Louis didn't cry. He thought it was pointless. He just walked up and down the sidewalk, swaying slightly from side to side.

Eventually the short boy saw headlights coming down the road. He didn't have to think twice before just opening the door without actually checking to see if it was his best friend.