XV

it's 3am and I was supposed to update this 2 days ago oops

guys the reads and votes are getting smaller and smaller :( I'm sorry this story sucked

last chapter. this takes place a few months later

---

"Why do you hate me?"

"I never said that."

"You also didn't say you love me."

"Seems so."

"Stop doing this, Har. What did I do?"

"It's more like what you didn't do."

Louis sighed and rubbed his face in frustration. Harry is mad at him, but he doesn't know why. He has been trying to figure what he did this evening to upset his boyfriend.

It was after their date when Harry started ignoring him. He wouldn't talk the whole way back to their apartment and now he's acting like such a...girl.

"Princess, please tell me what I did, so I can fix it. I don't want to fight anymore."

"You can't fix it. And, we're not fighting. We are having a small argument." Harry slipped on a white t-shirt and got off the bed to go to the bathroom.

As he was brushing his teeth he heard Louis let out a groan from the room and rolled his eyes. Soon, he came into the bathroom and stood behind Harry, resting his chin on Harry's shoulder as he wrapped his arms around hares waist.

Louis started kissing his neck softly, but Harry moved his head.

"No. I'm still mad."

"But, why? I didn't do anything!"

"Exactly! You didn't do anything. You better figure it out because I'm not telling you." Harry spit the remaining tooth paste out and cleaned his mouth.

Harry went back into the bedroom and laid down on his side of the bed. Pulling the blankets over himself, he turned away from Louis and shut his eyes.

"Baby, please. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry. I love you."

"How can you be sorry when you don't even know why? You could be apologizing for something else that you did and not even know it."

"Are you accusing me of something?"

Harry sat up and looked at his boyfriend. "Hm, I don't know. Am I?"

Louis couldn't believe what Harry was saying. Why was he accusing him of cheating on Harry? Okay, maybe there this one time Louis drunkenly kissed this girl at the club, but that was it! He hadn't told Harry because he knew he'd get upset. Louis knows it's stupid to keep a secret like this from his best friend, his boyfriend. Louis doesn't want to lose Harry over some stupid drunk mistake.

"You might be. Harry, I have to tell you something." Louis said quietly.

Harry's hard stare softened when he heard those words. The words he never wanted to hear had just wrapped around his brain, squeezing tightly.

"What?" Harry croaked out, already on the verge of crying. He knew what was coming, but he just wanted to hear Louis admit it.

"I kissed a girl last week at a club while I was drunk. I know being drunk isn't an excuse, but I regret it so much and I'm sorry." The worst part about this is is that Louis isn't looking Harry in the eye.

Harry didn't know what to say at the moment. The biggest bombshell was just dropped onto his shoulders and exploded. How could Louis kiss someone else? Let alone a girl? Harry was going to be sick.

"I gotta go." then Harry began pulling on his shoes and jacket.

"Baby, no. Please stay here, we can work this out. I'm sorry. But, it was just a meaningless kiss I swear!" Louis pleaded. He tugged on Harry's wrist trying to stop him from opening the front door.

However, Harry snatched his arm away and glared at Louis, saying, "No, Louis, don't 'baby' me. I'm going to Niall's."

"When will you be back?" Louis' voice cracked.

Harry opened the door, letting the cold wind blow lightly against his face. "I'm not sure. But, I do know that I'm sure about being pregnant."

Then the door shut and was never opened again.

---

the end.

Harry's pregnant woo and he just left Louis woo

this just proved that even though couples are happy as can be, they eventually end.

I've had this planned since I started this book and I'm v proud of me. thank u all for reading and I love u. the epilogue will be up sometime after Christmas or before I go back to school (January 4).

have a Larry-tastic day :-)

~tangy