1

Nathalia P.O.V

( Dream )

'' My little Lia.'' My big brothers voice called out. I was currently stood in the woods, wondering what to do next. Either yield or run and see if my older brother catches me. I choose to run, I've never been the one to give up, a trait I got from my father. I sped through the trees, picking up my skirt so I don't trip. I hid behind a tree and looked back to where I last was, it was empty nothing in sight, no brother, no animals just tall green trees swaying in the winds. I turned my head back only to be greeted with my big brother Niklaus's cheeky grin.

' Found you.'' He said as he picked me up and spun me in the air.

'' Nik put me down.'' I said trying to sound serious but failed due to all the giggling. Niklaus chuckled and put me down, my feet made a squelching noise as they hit the muddy floor.

' Best out of three ??'' I asked with a sweet smile on my face which wins him over every time. He smirked.

'' Okay but you'll know I'll win, big brother's always do.'' He said as pulled me into a hug. I giggled as I pulled away from him and kissed his cheek and then I sped away waiting for my brother to catch me.

Dream ended.

Nathalia P.O.V

I shot up due to my phone buzzing uncontrollably, unfortunately taking me away from a wonderful dream. I groaned as I grabbed it and answered it then pressing it to my ear.

'' Hello.'' I said in the most sleepy voice ever.

'' Good morning little sister.'' The voice said. My tired spell instantly lifted and soon enough I was filled with happiness.

'' Elijah.'' I whispered, shocked that I'm talking to my older brother for the first time in years.

'' Nathalia how I've missed you.'' He said in a loving tone, I giggled.

'' I missed you to brother, what can I do for you ??'' I questioned as swung my legs over the edge of my bed.

'' I need you to come to Mystic Falls.'' My brother said, I groaned and I can hear him chuckling in the background.

'' Seriously, I would rather go to hell than that place.'' I told him as I fell back on to the bed and wrapped my self in my blanket.

'' Little sister please.'' Elijah begged. I sighed, I could never say no to Elijah.

'' Fine, I shall be there in a couple of hours.''

'' Thank you Lia.''

'' I love you Elijah.'' I told him, I knew Elijah was smiling, whenever I told him I loved him he would have the biggest smile on his face which always made everyone else smile.

'' I love you to little one.'' He replies and hangs the phone up. I giggled at his nickname for me and begin to get up from the world of sleep and comfort and into the world which is not so comforting but I will see my big brother and that's all the comfort I need to get through the next couple of days or weeks, please don't be weeks, I thought to myself as I dragged my suitcase from under my bed and opened it up. I walked into my closet and started to pack away everything.

Here I come Mystic Falls.

**
New Book posted !

Clara ForbesDecember 17 1992 - July 5 2009A loving daughterAn amazing sisterA wonderful friend

Clara Forbes
December 17 1992 - July 5 2009
A loving daughter
An amazing sister
A wonderful friend.

A light taken to soon from this world.

But that's not true now is it ?
Its Mystic Falls no ones stays dead.