5

Nathalia P.O.V

After spending all morning trying to find better ways in protecting Elena, I decided to go for a walk through the woods I used to explore when I was a child

After spending all morning trying to find better ways in protecting Elena, I decided to go for a walk through the woods I used to explore when I was a child. I need some space from group, from this town. All we ever do is talk about Elena and it gets boring very quickly but I promised Elijah I'll help and I always keep my promises. 

I've been walking through the woods for an hour now and I came up to the tunnel where me and my family used to go every full moon to seek refuge from the wolves, which sadly was the reason my brother Henrik died. I sat on the steps that led to the tunnel and looked down the pitch black underground, just thinking about the past.

Flashback.

'' Henrik, we're going to be late.'' I called out to my sibling as we were collecting flowers from the meadow which was behind our house.

'' Lia we're not going to be late.''  He said as he continued to pick flowers for our mother as a token of our love.

'' Children dinner !'' Father voice bellowed as he stood behind our home and watched us leave the peaceful meadow.

'' You two are overed in dirt, what have you been doing ??'' He asked in a tone which always made me want to cry.

''  We were picking flowers for mother.'' Henrik answered as he stood in front of protecting me for our father's wrath. I held Henrik's hand for extra comfort not knowing what our father was going to do.
Father looked at Henrik and his features softened and he turned to me and his look of love turned to anger and hate. I looked away from him and my I watched the trees dance in the wind.

'' He's gone now sister.'' Henrik said as he pulled me out of my trance. I nodded and gave him a peck on the cheek as a thank you. He smiled and we went hand in hand to give mother her flowers.

Flashback ended.

'

' I thought I'd find you here.'' A voice said pulling me out of my memories. I turned around and found my brother Niklaus standing behind me with his signature smirk on his face, a smile instantly appeared on my face and I sped into his arms, giving him the biggest hug ever. He chuckled but hugged me tighter not wanting to ever let go.

'' Niklaus, how did you know I was here ??'' I questioned as I pulled away from him. He smiled down at me and said

'' Your my little sister, I have to know where you are so I know your safe.'' I smiled at his answer.

'' You were always a charmer. I'm guessing the curse.'' I said, he nodded. Niklaus smile disappeared and to replace it was a look of determination.

'' Little one, I am going to break this curse and become what I'm supposed to be and nothing is going to stop me.''

'' Except Elijah.'' I told him as I looked away from him.

'' Yes our big brother is set on killing me. I'm just glad you're not playing a part in my death. I don't what I would do if my favourite sibling would hurt me.'' 

'' Niklaus you know I would never hurt you any way Elijah's conscious will probably get in the way and his whole plan to kill you will be in the past.'' I said as I fiddled with my fingers when I'm unsure about something, Niklaus caught me and grabbed a hold of my hands stopping me from my bad habit.

'' You don't have to worry little lia. I'm not going any where.'' Niklaus said in a loving tone, I smiled and pulled him into another hug not wanting to let him go but I had to due to being rudely interrupted by a certain Salvatore. Nik kissed my forehead and sped away leaving me to deal with the young Salvatore.

'' Nathalia there you are. Elijah was worried you've been kidnapped.'' Damon said as he came out the trees.

'' Nope just went for a walk.'

'' Right well let's get back, we need to talk more about Elena.'' He said, I nodded a smile on my face but inside I was crying.

*
New book !

Clara ForbesDecember 17 1992 - July 5 2009A loving daughterAn amazing sisterA wonderful friend

Clara Forbes
December 17 1992 - July 5 2009
A loving daughter
An amazing sister
A wonderful friend.

A light taken to soon from this world.

But that's not true now is it ?
Its Mystic Falls no ones stays dead.