Prolog

I'm just a human girl who's stuck in a world ruled by werewolves and vampires.

Okey, Let me explain to you how it goes around here....

There are three kinds of people in this world.

The Vampires who rule the east side of the globe.

The Werewolf who rule the west side of the globe.

And then there's us, the humans, who are stuck in the middle of all this.

20 years ago, a war broke out between the Vampire's and Werewolf's, which ended with an agreement to peace, they agreed to split the world to half and settled there.

I live in France, Paris to be exact. Where the Vampire's rule.
They let us live in peace as long as we don't break one of their rules.

One, we must obey them no matter what.
Two, we must never leave the house after 6pm. 
And lastly, we are not to allow to go near the human farms or even bring up the subject.
If we follow these three rules they usually dont bother us.

The human farms is a place where several families live.
They growing them there, forcing them to breed, treating them like animals, and all for their blood !
When the residents of the farm reach the age of 40, they are disposed, Like nothing, And it's been like this for centuries.

Sometimes I just cannot believe how crule and evil they are.
But then I hear another story about a human that got killed because he didn't obey to their ordered or given them what they needed, whice of course is Blood.

Once a year, the highest ranked Vampires that haven't chosen their beloveds gather all the females from age 17 to 21 for something they calle the Gathering.
it's basically a gathering of all the girls in the town so the vampire could see if their beloved is over there.
Their souls pull them to the place where their beloved should be and then they shall choose.

You see, Vampires choose their beloved from just one look.
It's Just like what we call love at first sight.
Once he looks in his beloved eyes, he falls in love with her instantly, that's how he knows that she's the one.

I just turned 17 a month age so now my age is forcing me to attend to this stuiped Gathering.

Hopefully, no one will choose me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N (:

How was the prolog?

I Hope you got him haha (: