Chapter 5

Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only think you have left is a hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. [Damon Salvator]

(depressing I know sorry, but I really love this sentence)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up from the best sleep of my life. I don't think that I've slept this good ever!

I felt the softest from underneath me, like i was literally on a cloud, and the warmth radiating to my side. I mean My bed is soft, but definitely not this soft.

I jolt awake to see that I was right, I'm not at home that sick bastard took me. Not only am I only God knows where, but his hands around me. oh hell no!

I started to wiggle from his grasp with no success. Then I try to pull his hands off me, but they only get tighter around me. his hand only got tighter around me so I do the most desperate thing that I could think of.

"Hey !" I whisper yelled at him. You see, I might hate him, but I am not stupid. It's not the best thing to upset a vampire that probably hasn't eaten all night.

He didn't even flinch, so with no other options I just lay there getting more pissed by the second.
I lay there for like an hour if not more. How long can this man sleep? Wasn't he suppose to just stare at me all night?

The king started to stir a little, until his eyes open up. I immediately get lost in his hypnotizing blue gaze. until I hear a soft chuckle.

"I can definitely get use to waking up to this view" he said in the sexiest husky morning voice that I had ever heard.

"Can you release me?" I said embarrassed from getting cautch by him.

"Not yet" he said while pulling me close with his tight embrace and inhaling my scent.

Even though I don't want to admitted, it, its feels good to being in his arms. It feel complete.

After a minute he decides to release me and I jump out of the bed, putting much space between us as possible, I until my Back hits a wall.

"Where am I?" I asked in a demanding tone.

"In our castle" he said is a soft voice.

"Whatever is yours will never be main" I hurriedly sat.

"Of course it is, everything in this kingdom is ours" he says standing up from the bed and heading towards me. I was already against the wall, so I started to moving to the side. That is until he traps me with his hand on either side of me.

"We will see about that" I say.

"Oh baby you will" he says caressing my check.

He lays his head against my neck inhaling my scent. this is so weird, I think you myself.

"Uhm, can you bring me some food?" I say to him after a few minutes of him breathing me in. "I'm hungry"

"I'll go tell the servants to brings us something up" he says releasing me.

"Ok" I said. happy to finally get a life space.

"And of I were you I wouldn't try anything stupid" he sayed nonchalantly.

"Yeah, sure" I replied. He turns around with an evil grin, like he knew something that I didn't.

Finally a little time alone!