Chapter 3

I believe there's a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. [Spider Man] 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now pretty late in the evening, me Caroline and my two close friends Hadar and liron come to me a couple hours ago to have a sleep over to keep our mind off from tomorrow.

We are all in my room painting our nail while listening to some songs that we like .

I don't know why, but I just can't stop having this feeling  that something bad will happen tomorrow.

I just tried not to over think it and relax.

"even if the sky is falling down, even if the earth is rumbling around my feet"
Really! Ahhhg.

I decided to call it off and that we should watch a movie, maybe it will help..

I called them to my bed to start the impossible task of choosing which movie we will watch.

Like Seriously! Every time with this girls it's taking hours!

"It's final, we'll watch the avengers" liron said.

"no way we're watching the notebook" Hadar cuts her off.

"No way we will watch this again we saw it  like a thousand times, plus I don't feel like crying today" I said what I know we all though.

"OK I know!! " Caroline suddenly yelled all excited.

"what is it Caroline?" I asked her knowing that she have something in mind.

"Let's watch twilight" Caroline said and while falling to a pitch of laughter.

I didn't want to upset her so I let a small giggle, what friends for right?

But I know that just like me every one can feel a little pain in there heart.

After that we somehow decided to watch frozen. You know happy Disney movie, it just seems right for this moment.

I don't remember much from the movie, the last thing I remember is some weird talking snowman singing.

-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up from the feeling of something poking at my side.

Very Slowly, I open my eyes to see Caroline standing beside me with concern writing all over her face.

"wake up Katerina, it's all most 12 and the vampire's will be hear in 2 hours" she said.

I jumped out of my bed before she had a chance to continue to speak

"what? I don't have time, why didn't you woke me up?! " I pretty much yelled at her.

"I'm sorry.. You just looked so peaceful when you sleep, I didn't want to take that away from you" she said

I soften a little and gave her a big hug "it's ok I love you car"

After that Caroline went to finish getting ready and i started to get ready to.

I toke a quick shower, put my white dress that my mom gave me and put a little bit make up, just so it be fine by this monsters.