Chapter 4

You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders. [Man of Steel]  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ❤

Picture of the Vampire King above

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time has frozen, everything went quite except from my loud heart beat

I started to feel dizzy and my vision got blurred.

I see the King lips moving but I don't hear what he is saying.

He tried to reach me with his hand but I stepped back, I don't want any physical contact with him

I was in this daze for something like five minutes, I closed my eyes the hardest that I can and prayed that this is all a bad dream and that when I will open my eyes everything will come back to normal.

I was cut off from my trance when I felt two strong hands grabbing me from behind, I didn't know who it was and it scare the hell out of me so I gave a little yelp.

"don't come near here" the man that grab me said, I immediately know that it is james.

"You don't tell me what to do you stinki human" the king replied.

James grab me and pull me behind him, I know it was mistake to go against the king, epically when he's claiming me as his beloved, but I don't want to come with him, not now, not ever.

"you don't see that she doesn't want to come with you?" James said, still holding me really tight.

I could see from behind James that the king look beyond piss,I got closer to James and hide behind him

Is he going to hurt me because I don't want to come with him?

In a split of a second I found myself trapped in the king arms and James was hold captive by two of the king guard.

It's all became to much for me to handle,it was all happen so fast.

my breathing become heavy and my vision got blure, black dots appeared In front of my eyes and soon everything became black.

-----------------------

I woke up in my bed, I could see from my window that it was late non by now.

I didn't want to get up of the bed because I know that I will need to face that monster king.

"I can see that you have wake up" I heard him say.

I didn't talk back, I have nothing to say to him.

Before I even notice he was right in front of my bed.

"you can deny it all you want, but you have two hours to packs your bags and come to the living room" he said in a tone that not leave any room for discussion.

"I don't want to come with you" I whispered

"your going with me today if you want to or not, you belong to me now" he said in that same tone that made me flinch.

With that he turned around and left my room.

I can't believe that I need to go with him, from all the girls, me.
And he's not even letting me see my friend for one last time.

I don't want to go with him, and I won't.

I am a person, not some toy that he can own.

I decided to pack my staff the fastest that I can just in case that my plane won't workout.

I decided to try and make a run for it, maybe if I will disappear for a couple of days he will get tired and give up on this.

My room is on the ground floor so it will be ready easy to get out if no one is outside.

I finished packing my bags and want to the door.
This is it, do or die.

I want to the door and open it, I got out of the house really careful not to make a single sound.

What I didn't thought is that he will put guards all around my house.

I can't believe it, did he know that I will try to escape?

I thought to myself that I'm not going to give up that fast, I have nothing to lose either way.. So I made a run for it.

I started to run as fast as I can,giving all that I have in the running.

Five seconds after it the guards spotted me escaping and start to run my way.

I knew I don't have a chance against their vampire speed but that didn't stop me from running.

A couple seconds later I was thrown over a shoulder of one guard.

I kick and scream with all of my guts, but stopped when I saw that its not even budge him.

He kept walking, but not on the way to my house but to a big black car.

I start to scream and kick again with all that I have left, but again it didn't do much help.

When we got to the car he push me to the back seat and closed the door.

The second after I felt to hands grab me from the side and pulling me to them,from the sparkes that shot to my arms I know that it was the king hands.

It was dark and I almost couldn't see but I know it was him, I get this safe feeling when he's around me.

I tried to pull myself out of his hold but he didn't let me go.

I stared to silent cry into his shoulder, I don't want this, I didn't choose it..
Why can't he just take some other girl? There are so many girls that want to have him, want to be the Queen.

Why does it have to be me?

I began to sob harder and felt his hand around me tighten.

I felt the car starting to move, and I can only guess that we are going to his castle.

I wasn't really sure where he's taking me, all I know is from this day forth my life had change forever.

-----------------------------------------------------

A\N 

Here he is chapter 4 (:

What you thought about him?