You May Kiss The Bride

::: 2 Months Later :::

                                           ::: Beyona's P.O.V :::

OMG i still can't believe he actually asked my hand in marriage...i remember that day 2 months ago... i was crying like a baby. I love him even more now. I can't believe tomorrow I’ll be... Mrs. Perez. People will now call me Beyona Perez. I'm the happiest girl in the whole world. We've taken 2 months to actually prepare the wedding. We've already done the invitations. Alot of people are coming. Since now Jacob is a basketball player, he invited his friends from the Lakers team and others. His grandparents and whole family were so happy and mine also. We were at 2days away from the wedding and today, i had to go the fashion designer for my dress. I have to try it again today. I'm so excited about my wedding i still can't believe omg. Right now, i was in bed, sleeping. I then felt something pulling on my leg. I slowly moaned annoyed and twisted myself under the sheets.

"Mommy wake up now!!" I heard my princess' voice.

"Mmmm love mummy is tired" i said and i heard her whimpering. I sighed and sat up. She smiled and jumped on me. Jacob wasn't in bed.

"Mommy i hungwy"

"Already? What did daddy give you last night?"

"Just milk and cookies"

"Only?????? Ughh Jacob! Ok let's go downstairs" I left the bed and took her hand and we walked downstairs. The house was empty. Where is this nigga tho?

"Baby where's daddy?" i asked her.

"Me dunno. " she said shaking her head really fast. I smiled. She’s so cute omg. I took a bowl and poured some hot water in and cereal.

"Come on baby let's eat" We went in the lounge and sat down.

"Now open your mouth for mommy" i said and she opened her mouth and i started feeding her up. I then yawned. I was so tired. Yesterday we were out the whole day. Shopping for the wedding. We so want everything to be perfect. When i finished feeding her, i then went in the kitchen and washed her bowl. I then the door opening and closing. And i heard Perla screaming "daddy". I guess it was Jacob. I was still washing her stuff and i felt his hands on my waist and his lips touched my neck as he buried his face in.

"Hey babe" he said in my ear hugging my waist.

"Hey love. Where were you?"

“I was actually with my mom and the boy. We went to see the wedding place again. It's great now"

"Oh they have finished it finally?"

"Yeah! Did you go to the fashion designer?"

"Nope i'm about to go now. Perla woke me up today"

"Don't tell me you were asleep till now?!"

"I was! Ugh yesterday was really a tiring day"

"Aww poor baby... too bad i wanted to...you know" he said biting my ear and i laughed.

"Stop Jacob”

"Hmmm you know you don't want me to stop right?" he said removing the dishes from my hands and turning me around. He bite his lip and kissed me. He's such a tease. We were still kissing and Perla entered the kitchen.