Unexpected the unexpected

:::Beyona’s P.O.V:::

It was lunch time and i was at the cafeteria with April and the boys but not Jacob and I was glad he wasn’t there. After what I saw…. I know she was the one jumping on him but he kissed back. I got slapped out of my thoughts by April snapping her fingers in my face.

“what???” I said.

“What are you thinking about? It’s been like 10 minutes I’m talking to you and you don’t listen” Must say she’s kinda annoying though. She’s always talking. Doesn’t mean I don’t like her but… anyway.

“Um… sorry”

“You sure you’re ok Bey?” Craig said, holding my hand. He has been really close to me these days. He’s such a sweetheart.

“Yes I’m fine don’t worry” I said, smiling. He did the same. And then I heard a deep soft voice behind me.

“Hey guys” It was Jacob. As soon as I heard his voice, I stood up and took my stuff to leave but he grabbed my arm.

“Leave me alone”

“We need to talk” he whispered.

“What’s up between you guys? You fuck her too Jake?” Chris said, leaning back in his seat. I shook my head.

“You’re stupid. Since we’re on detention together on Saturday I asked her her math copy book because I wanted to see something about the course cause I didn’t copy it well cause it was boring and I was kinda asleep. Simple” He said without even breathing. Wow. Good liar.

“You’re so lazy Jacob!” Ray said, eating his burger.

“That’s not what April said when she was in my bed” He said, smirking. Ray stood up but April caught him back.

“I’m kidding nigga!” Jacob said, laughing. I left the cafeteria and Jacob followed me and we entered the Janitor’s closet.

“Why do y-” He cut me off by kissing me. It soothes me so much… All the anger I had for him flew away. I let myself being guided. It’s like… whenever he touches me, I lose control. He held my waist and slammed me against the wall without breaking the kiss. I felt his tongue exploring my mouth as I was doing the same. This kiss was … good. I stopped the kiss and breathed loud. He touched my cheek and looked in my eyes.

“I know you’re mad at me Beyona”

“Yes I am.” I said, looking away.

“But you saw she was the one kissing me!”

“But you did kiss back! You didn’t even push her away.”

He sighed and held both of my hands.

“Uh… I have to tell you something. It’s about Charnae… her father is … I work for him he promised he’ll give me money and I need it because my Nany needs a surgery… and… my mom has a little problem with the money right now so I do this to help my mom and Nany. I really need this money. And her father said, if I break up with her, he won’t give me the money… Beyona I really need it”

He said, with a lot of sadness in his eyes.

“So… you’re saying the “secret lovers” thing is over?” I asked, looking in his eyes.

“No… but…. Listen: we’ll still see eachother out of school but in school I’ll be with Charnae...”

“I don’t wanna share you Jacob…”