Chapter 4

"SCRAM" Levy yelled at jet and droy making them flee in fear. Levy smiled at her bounty. "IDIOT!" Gajeel yelled before jumping up. Levy squealed and tripped on a book falling back. "That wasn't smart little girl." He picked her up and tied her hands together. Levy seethed and hissed. "Gihi." Gajeel smirked before picking her up. "You can't take me their!" Levy's voice changed slightly. "Huh?" Gajeel stopped moving. "You cant! Please I never want to go back!" Her voice changed alot. It began sort of a lustful voice to a... innocent voice. Gajeel sat her on her feet and looked at her face. "What's the deal with you?" Gajeel huffed. "I lived in that village... I dont want to go back." She began to tear up. Gajeel actually felt bad he shook his head and crouched down to her height. He noticed she had a smirk and all of a sudden a pink dust was blown in his face. He stood up rubbing at his eyes cursing before hitting his head on a bookshelf and passing out. Levy snuck her hands out from the ropes and clapped. "My what a surprise attack sir." She skipped a bit to her room and fixed her lip gloss and took her shirt off. "Hmm.... my wings are so tiny still...." Levy bit her lip as she stroked two wings on the nape of her neck.