Chapter 9

Gajeel breathed heavily as he collapsed to his knees. Levy jumped out of his arms and stood watching him fall. "Stupid human..." She hissed as she folded her wings to let him on her back. Gajeel slowly picked his head up, blinking slowly. "Levy?" He asked weakly. He had several wounds from the villagers knives, some gun shots, and being thrown to the ground. Even then he protected levy. He wasn't sure if she really was a curse, but he fell for her. Quite literally actually. She began to walk back to her small house and dropped him in the couch to wrap his wounds.

It was morning, the sun beating at gajeels eyelids. He opened them using his hand to shade the sun away as he groaned. "Levy?" He sat up quickly hissing in pain. He stood up and slowly opened her door to see her sleeping calmly. It still amazed him. She was a demon, yet slept like an angel. His eyes traveled to her parted lips. They looked so soft, he wanted to feel them. His eyes then traveled down her chin and her neck. He felt his face heat up and he closed the the door accident ply slamming it. He heard her make a stretching sound as she opened the door to see him standing there. "Why hello. Did you make breakfast man slave?" She raised an eyebrow smirking a bit. "I almost died and that's what you ask?" He groaned slightly. "I'm not an angel, I don't really care." She rolled her eyes pushing past him. Gajeel seemed annoyed and went to the kitchen. "Stupid demon"