Chapter 6(slight graphic scene)

Gajeel's eyes blinked a few times before they widened in fear. H e pushed her away and scooted away. 'What was that fer?!" He yelled. Levy frowned and stared at him. He was immune to her toxin. "Your... your my mate." She stood up and held her stomach, her back aching in pain. Her scream sounded fragile, almost cracked in gajeels ears. He stood up and grabbed her shoulders, "what do I do?!" he yelled over her panting. "M-My wings....  there... there growing because of you! Get away!" She pushed him down and backed away. Small bumps underneath her shirt, the fabric straining to contain the black feathers. Tears begin at her eyes, one last cry of pain before the fabric ripped. A small trickle of blood down the feathers as she collapsed on her knees. The wings spreading back on their own, as if the night was taking over. She screamed as gajeel struggled to find something to let her bite on. "Ah fuck it!!" He grabbed a small clothe and wrapped it around his hand and put it infront of her. "Bite down! Now!!" She bit down on his hand harshly. Gajeel noted the cloth did not help at all, as he smelled his own blood come through his skin. The small demon like creatures canines baring into his skin, as she thrashed, due to the beautiful wings behind her. Then it all stopped, the screaming, the blood, and the teeth. She sat up on her knees panting. "How big are they?" She asked as she strained to look at them. He stared at them, her dark red blood decorated the feathers. "Black. We should clean them so they don't clamp up right?" He asked. She nodded and stood up. "Your not going to leave are you?" She asked. He shook his head as she began walking to the back room. Gajeel unwrapped his hand, cringing at the injury. Two holes, from her canines, were filled with blood, as some trickled onto the floor. "Gajeel?" Lily held his stomach looking at him. "It's fine." He grunted. He suddenly felt like never leaving. What if she was left here by herself? What would she have done? She might have bit her tongue off, or died from blood loss. Gajeel wasn't leaving her now. He couldn't let the town catch her, she survived through what seemed like excruciating pain, what place was he in to let his town kill her?