Chapter 8

Levy had been on the couch reading a book as Gajeel brushed them. They were soaking wet and it reminded him if his hair, it was soft too so that was a plus. She hissed in pain, "watch what your doing!" He apologized and looked over at Lily who was snickering. "Your whipped!" He snickered, Gajeel could feel the smirk on Levys face. "I'm not. She's just a demon, I'm pretty sure she could direct us in minutes." Gajeel replied nonchalantly. Levy shook her head and stood up, her wings smacking Gajeel in the face.

"Ok, I want to go out in town." Levy came out of her room with a bottle full of a glittery blue liquid. Gajeel and lily jumped up yelling a quick no. She shook her head and downed the liquid, turning her hair brown. "I can hide my wings ok." She dripped a bit on her wings making them shrink a bit so she could easily hide it in a shirt. She picked up a cloak draping it over herself. "Escort me man slave" she held her hand out as Gajeel rose an eyebrow. He sighed and took her hand.

Once in the town people gave Gajeel a lot of stares.
"Did you catch the vixen?"
"Did you find my son?"
"The blue haired beast where is she?"
Gajeel felt Levys hold on his hand tighten to much. She screamed and slapped one of the questioners. Sh held her cheek and levy took her hood off. "I will not take this!" She ripped her cloak off as Gajeel backed away. Her hair was turning back, frightening everybody. Screams were heard all around as women covered boys ears. Her wings gaining more screams. Gajeel looked at her face, her eyes were slightly yellow, almost like a light was in them. No that wasn't what he noticed, she was crying, crying. "Levy! Stop!" Gajeel yelled out to her. She didn't hear him, she was picking up random men and throwing them aside. Gajeel had a crazy idea, hoping it would work he ran up in front of her before she picked up another boy. She threw him up to her eye level, which wasn't much, and she froze. Gajeel was actually scared. His eyes widened as he saw some military with guns and ropes behind her. "Levy! FLY!" He screamed to late. "LEVY!" Gajeel picked her up and ran, faster then ever had. He doesn't care if she treated him like crap. Yeah, he was starting to like her.