Prick

"NARUTO!!" Kiba yelled from across the street, causing Naruto to stop and jump.

"Dammit Kiba, you fucking prick, what the hell?! That was so unnecessary!" Naruto yells once more.

"Come on over, I wanna hear all about Mr. Maoa!" Kiba yelled back. Naruto could literally see him wiggling his eyebrows. Naruto chuckled before looking both ways and running across the street.

"Soooooo?" Kiba trailed on. Naruto let out a sigh. "I only pick the strong ones, you know that, and I thought 'Wow, maybe one of the football players!' but no. They end up with a small dick and I end up jerking myself off when they pass out."

Kiba almost burst out laughing. "Maoa? Small dick? I thought at least he'd be at a length you'd enjoy."

"Huh. I thought so too." Naruto replied, hands in his pocket.

----------------------------------------

"Hinata! Come on, we need to leave!" Konan yelled, pissed at her best friend. They were supposed to be meeting their friends before school at their café hangout spot.

But they were running late.

"I'm coming down!" Hinata yelled, running down the stairs.

She was wearing her favorite anime tee (One Punch Man) and some skinny jeans.

"What the fuck, Lavender? We are literally the only ones not at the café." Konan said while laughing. Hinata just rolled her eyes. "Well, I'm here now. That that's what counts."

-------------------😜😜😜😜--------------------

Now before we continue to do this, I will describe exactly why these characters are all considered sluts.

Naruto: Just sleeps with whoever he wants. Still does a full background check on each partner for their medical history.

Hinata: Kept sleeping with her ex until he got a new girlfriend. He then shared that info with the whole school.

Gaara: Same as Naruto.

Kiba: He literally runs a hentai blog on Tumblr and constantly post himself "doing the deed". Somehow people found out.

Ino: Same as Kiba.

Konan: Slept with two college guys over the summer. That's it.

Deidara: Same as Konan.

Temari: Same as Hinata. Only the boyfriend, with a girlfriend, still tries to hook up with her.

Kurama: Same as Naruto.