Chapter 1

I'm So Happy I Have Just Boughten A Used Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix. I Was So Excited To Get Back Home To Play My New Game. After A Twenty Minute Drive Back Home I Ran To My Room After Saying Thank You To My Father For Taking Me To GameStop Then I Closed The Door And Sat Down Quickly On My Mattress Since I Had Just Moved And We Didn't Have Any Beds Yet. I Immediately Turned On The Ps3 And Turned On The HD Tv That I Was Borrowing From My Parents Until I Could Get A New Tv. As Soon As It Turned On I Thought About How Everyone Would Always Bully Me For Asking My Brothers For Help So I Promised Myself That I Wouldn't Ask For Help In These Two Games And Prove Myself To Them. I Put In The Disk And The Normal Adjustment Screen Came Up And I Pressed X. The Home Screen Came Up And I Passed Through All Of The Recoded Scenes And In Ten Minutes I Gotten All The Trophies For Recoded. I Then Left The Recoded Theater And Decided To Play Birth By Sleep Because I Did Play It Before But My Brother Accidentally Stepped On My PSP Which Also Had My Kingdom Hearts Game Inside And Destroyed Not Only The Game But Also The PSP. I Clicked On The Birth By Sleep Icon And The Title Screen Came Up For Birth By Sleep. I Clicked On New And I Wanted To Challenge Myself So I Did The Hardest Mode On There Which Was Critical Mode. I Finished Creating The Data And Went To The Tutorial. Everything Was Running Properly And I Was Happy About It. I Selected My Character And It Was My Favorite Out Of Three. Aqua. Everything Seemed Normal Until Aqua Was Heading For The Exit Of The Castle. She Was Stopped By Xehanort And I Was A Little Confused At First But Then I Thought Maybe They Just Added In Cutscenes Like They Did With 1.5 Remix. Aqua Looked At Xehanort And Said "Hello Master Xehanort. I Don't Mean To Be Disrespectful But I'm In A Hurry." Xehanort Just Smirked And Looked At Her. The Room Filled With Silence Until A Minute Passed And Xehanort Finally Spoke Saying "Darkness..." And Of Course I Was Still Confused But I Thought This Was Getting Pretty Interesting So I Didn't Skip The Cutscene. After A Few Moments Of Silence The Screen Faded To Black. The Next Cutscene Came And Aqua Walked Outside. The Normal Cutscene Played With Ventus Running Down The Steps Trying To Tell Terra Something And Terra Flying Off. Ventus Flew After Him And Like The Normal Cutscenes Eraqus Tells Aqua To Go After Ventus And Bring Him Back. When She Made Her Armor Appear She Tossed Her Keyblade In The Air Then Hopped On And Flew Through The Portal. When The Cutscene Ended I Ended Up In The Castle Of Dreams But Something Was Different. Terra Wasn't There Like He Was Supposed To. I Began Wondering Where He Went And Just Collected Chests And Went Inside The Ballroom To Talk To The Prince Like The Gameplays I Have Watched. When I Went Inside The Ballroom No One Was Inside. I Started Getting Suspicious But Walked Around In The Ballroom Waiting For Something To Happen. Eventually A Cutscene Came. It Was A Black Screen With White Text Saying "Darkness." And After A Few Seconds Of Staring At The Text The Cutscene Showed Aqua Staring At The Throne. Nothing Happened So I Waited A Few Minutes Before Assuming It Was Frozen So I Reseted My Ps3 And Went Back Into Birth By Sleep.