Chapter 2

When I Loaded The Data I Continued Playing With The Normal Cutscenes. It Was Working Fine Until Radiant Garden. It Looked Like It Was Abandoned Not Even A Single Unversed In Sight. A Cutscene Appeared And Xehanort Had Shown Up As Well As Ventus And Terra. Ventus Ran In With Terra Because They Both Were Chasing The Same Thing. Or Should I Say The Same Person. It Was Vanitas. It Was Strange Though I Actually Thought She Mumbled My Name. I Thought That Maybe I Was Just Hearing Things Until Ventus Shouted My Name. I Then Started Realizing That Cutscene Wasn't Made By Square Enix So I Just Assumed That The Game Was Hacked And The Persons Name Was The Same As Hers. The Cutscene Faded To Black And A Battle Started But It Was Weird. I Was Fighting An Unversed Boss But The Music Sounded Funky. When I Finally Beaten The Boss Ventus And Terra Started Running Towards Aqua. I Thought They Were Going To Try To Stab Her But Until I Saw Their Worried Faces I Knew They Were Trying To Save Her From Something. Terra And Ventus Were Blown Back And Aqua Fell On The Ground And Everything Went Black. I Was Eager To See How This Was Going To End. Aqua Woke Up In The Keyblade Graveyard And It Was Strange It Was Like I Had Skipped Everything And Gotten To The Two Final Bosses. I Didn't Want To Turn Off The Game Though Because I Didn't Want To Act Like A Chicken. I Continued On And After Being Knocked Out By Vanitas I Knew Something Bad Was Going To Happen. Nobody Was Near Except Xehanort And Vanitas. I Was Honestly Okay With This For Some Odd Reason And Just Watched The Cutscene. Xehanort Had Spoken Saying "Light Cannot Last Forever Aqua. Especially Yours. Soon You Will Join Me And Vanitas And I Can't Forget Brea." Then He Looked At Me Smirking Like There Wasn't A Screen Like He Could See Me Like He Was Staring Directly At Me. Something Kept Telling Me To Go Back And Yell At The Manager To Get A Refund But I Continued Watching The Cutscene Wanting To Know What Was Going On.