Chapter 3

Xehanort Looked Back At Aqua And Her Eyes Looked As If They Were Turning Black. Aqua Mumbled "No...Please....." At This Moment I Started Feeling Bad For Her Cause She Even Started Crying. Aqua's Heart Became Dark And I Stared At The Screen For A While. Aqua Passed Out But The Cutscene Kept Going. It Was Like I Wasn't Playing As Her Now It Was Like I Was Playing As Myself. Xehanort Carried Her Through A Portal Far Away And Vanitas Was Just Staring At The Screen And It Was Like He Was Staring Into My Eyes. He Stepped Closer To The Screen And He Said "Come." My Heart Was Racing Mostly Because He's My Favorite Kingdom Hearts Character. A Selection Box Came Up On the Screen With Only Two Options. Yes And No. I Tried To Eject The Disc Finally Convinced That I Should Get A Refund But The Disc Wouldn't Come Out. Text Appeared On The Screen When I Clicked On The Eject Button Again. It Was Vanitas Saying "You Can't Escape Darkness." Then The Screen Faded To Black. I Almost Began To Think That This Was A Cursed Game But Then I Thought That Curses Weren't Real Just Something Used To Scare Little Kids. A Cutscene Appeared After I Pressed The Power Button On My Remote For The Tv. It Was A Black Background With Text Saying "You Shouldn't Have Done That." Then Not Only The Cutscene Faded To Black But I Blacked Out. I Woke Up In The Hospital Only To See That There Was Nothing There. All I Could Hear Was A Voice Saying "Embrace It." Then When I Blinked And Opened My Eyes Slowly I Saw Xehanort. I Thought He Was Actually In The Hospital Room With Me And I Started Freaking Out. My Dad Yelled For The Doctor And They Gave Me "Special Medicine" To Calm Down. I Blacked Out After That For Almost 3 Months. I Was Basically In A Coma. But Everything In The Coma Felt Real Like I Actually Had Been In The World That Never Was Staring Directly At Xehanort While He Tormented Me. I Then Made A Vow To Never Play Any Games Alone Ever Again.