{A Winter Wonderland}

I opened my eyes to see large puddles of snow outside of the tinted window next to my bedside. I rolled over to my side to say Merry Christmas! to Thomas but he wasn't in bed, he probably got up early because it was Christmas I thought to myself.

I opened the door to see Thomas standing there with something behind his back, he pulled me close to him and put a mistletoe on top of our heads. He smiled and touched his lips against mine, it felt like a pillow, a pillow that I never wanted to stop hugging.

After our kiss we went down stairs. I turned on the radio and sat near the fire waiting for Thomas to come with the two cups of cocoa. Winter wonderland came on the radio so I started lip syncing to the singing. Thomas came in and started to lip syncing to the music with me. We started laughing on the floor, this felt like it was gonna be the most perfect Christmas.

After the Cocoa I opened my present, Thomas got me a jacket with the word beautiful written across it, I hugged him and put it on. When I looked up Thomas was smiling at me, I was confused. He started tackling me to the ground and kissing me. "I love you Y/N" "I love you too Thomas." We stared into each other's eyes, I felt like staying like this forever. But I snapped out of it and stood up "let's go outside" I said with a cheeky grin.

Outside was full of snow. The trees were white, the road, our blue jeep. While Thomas was saying "hello" to the neighbors I bent down and grabbed a handful of snow and threw it at Thomas. Thomas turned around and put on a smile that looked evil. He quickly grabbed a handful of snow and threw it at me, before we knew it it turned into a snowball fight.

We kept throwing snowballs at each other until I threw one and it hit Dylan, Thomas's best friend. Dylan fell onto the ground "shit that hurt,just kidding merry Christmas Y/N and Thomas!" Dylan exclaimed hopping up onto his feet. He gave me and Thomas a big hug. Dylan's wife Y/F/N came over and gave me and Thomas a big hug as well "Merry Christmas!" We all started chuckling together.

Y/F/N suggested that we go to the snowy festival. So we started to drive in our jeep, I kept sleeping.

When we arrived I took a seat at the top of the snowy mountain. Everyone looked so small I loved it.

Thomas sat next to me "I love you Y/N" "I love yo-" He placed his finger on my mouth, "I mean it I really love you and I will never stop." With that he kissed me, it felt like fireworks.

It was the perfect Christmas...