{Truth Or Dare}

"Dare" a word I wish I could take back.

Dylan and I were swinging on our leather swings, playing truth or dare. "Thomas, truth or dare?" without hesitation I answered back dare, I mean it's not like dare could be any worse, I was wrong.

"Thomas, I dare you to go to Y/N's house and ask her out" Dylan always knew that I liked Y/N, he always wanted me to ask her out, but I was too scared, I mean what if she doesn't like me? I liked her ever since I met her, I fell for her like a deep hole.

"Ok fine!" I replied, "yeahhh broo" Dylan yelled in my ear.

I arrived at her house, it was amazing just like Y/N. I knocked on her door, ready to ask her out.Y/N opened the door wearing high waisted shorts and a cool alien graphic-tee, her long hair in a messy bun. "Hi Thomas what's wrong?" asked Y/N with curiousness on her face, "can we talk?" I replied.

We both sat on her front porch, staring at each other until I decided to ask her, "Y/N will yo-you go out with me?" Y/N had a little cute grin on her face "of course, i'd love to" I started to blush "so tomorrow?" Y/N nodded and stood up going back inside "See you tomorrow Thomas."

~The next day~

I showered three times, rustled my hair and made sure everything was perfect. When time was ready I drove over to Y/N's house and picked her up, she wore different high waisted shorts and a cotton sweater that was blue, she always looked cute in whatever she wore, her eyes would bring out the beauty.

"Ready?" I asked Y/N "Ready!" With that we took off into the city, we were planning to get ice-cream.
As we walked in the door bells rang, notifying the waiter to signal us to buy crappy ice-cream. "vanilla and peppermint please" asked Y/N, I smile at her, she smiles back. "what would you like young man?" "Chocolate and vanilla please" "coming up." Y/N laughed at me "you look so cute Thomas" "Haha you too Y/N."

Our ice-creams came, the smell saturating my mouth. We sat on the bench close to the bin just in case the ice-creams were the really crappy. We both licked our ice-cream at the same time, both shuddering from the taste.

After eating like hippos Y/N had her curious face on again, "Thomas why did you ask me out, you never showed interest into me before?" "Well Dylan and I were playing truth or dare and he dared m-" Y/N put her finger over my lips "I've heard enough, I get it it's a dare but you didn't have to accept if you didn't like me, I actually really liked you and was so happy when you asked me out. I guess it's not really good to date someone who doesn't like me back, bye Thomas." Y/N walked off, leaving me sitting on the cold bench, I felt like dying. Why did I have to say it was a dare, "stupid, stupid, stupid" I slapped myself thinking why I am so ugh.

~The next day~

I decided to tell the truth to Y/N, she meant the world to me and I wanted to keep her. I drove over to her house, "ugh" uttered Y/N about to close the door. "Wait" I exclaimed putting my foot between the door and the wall "what is it Thomas?" I was about to speak until I realised that Y/N's eyes were really red and tired, she was crying all night because of me. What could talking do? How could it help? I pulled Y/N into a hug, I hugged her tight.

"Because I love you" my tears fell down onto her forehead. "I've loved you since i've met you, I could've denied the dare but I didn't because I wanted to, I was just scared of you not loving me back. Your eyes, skin, hair, everything is amazing and I just wanna be with you, Because I love you."

I grabbed Y/N by the waist, pulled her in close and kissed her, I felt like kissing her forever. "Thomas?" "Yeah Y/N?" "I love you too" Y/N whispered in my ear, smiling with that amazing smile I fell in love with.