{Sunset Lover}

3 months anniversary, they told us we wouldn't make it this far.

They all were jealous of Thomas and me.

I loved Thomas so much and he loved me. every second of every day he would tell me he missed me.

We climbed to the top of the green hill, laughing everytime one of us fell, grabbing each other's hand like there was no tomorrow.

"What's at the top Thomas?" 

"A Surprise Y/N."

That's all he ever said, anytime we were doing something special. 

I smirked as I looked at him, making him question me.

"What?"

I pushed him gently so he would just fall down without getting hurt and ran as fast as I could with the picnic basket.

"Hey! Wait Y/N"

I wasn't listening, I just ran till I reached the top. I felt so air-headed.

I quickly set up the picnic, Thomas running up with his British accent screaming "Y/N Why did you do that!" But he stopped screaming and just stood there like he was shocked.

"Thomas what's wrong?"

He fell down, his back on the picnic blanket. I quickly held him to my chest, holding his pale face.

His eyes closed, he leaped to me, making his lips collide with mine. It went so slowly, like I had all the time in the world.

But as our lips parted away all I could do is stare at his lips, hoping to collide again.

"I love you, I mean it. Not like those relationships where you can say you love each other but really, would you risk your life for them? Y/N I love you, more than anything, I love you."

I was the one to make the move this time, I pushed my lips against his soft lips. I felt his brown eyes slowly close.

All I could remember after that was laying on his lap, looking at the beautiful sunset go down  by the grassy hill.