{Abuse}

| Contains mature language, read at own risk |

xxxx

Blood dripped into my mouth, the taste making me cringe. My eye aching as it was swollen.

Punch after punch, my stomach urging to break free.

I felt the sweat from my sweat glands.

My eyes tearing up from the pain, they slowly close.

"Stop" shouted a distant voice, I started to breath heavily as I felt the punches stop. The words "stop" followed by heavy footsteps, I opened my bruised eyes to see the person. 

By now my eyes were blurry and hard to see, the person just stared at me like I was a painting and he  was the painter.

"What do we do with her boss?" BOSS!? I thought to myself. shit what was he gonna do to me? my heart started to beat faster and faster. 

My eyes gained vision, showing the face of the boss. His eyes were an amazing shade of dark brown that I could fall deep into.

He dismissed his 'minions' and held his hand out in front of me. I hesitated, a pretty face but he wasn't to be trusted..yet.

As I dusted myself off I remembered why I came to this hell of a place. 

{FlashBack}
I walked down the dark alleyway behind the hospital, the raindrops hitting my long ombre hair with every step I took. 

All I remember after that was waking up in this rusty warehouse and getting beaten by those ugly bitches.

xxxxx

The boss just stared at me, until he broke the silence by putting out his hand, signalling for me to shake it. His hands looked like they were touched by angels. I shook his hand, it felt soft but at the same time like he was sad. "I'm Thomas Sangster by the way, I'm the leader of this gang" Thomas exclaimed like it was something that he was ashamed of

"Y/N, also why was your 'gang' abusing me. What the fuck did I do to deserve that?"

"I'm sorry Y/N, would you like me to help those bruises and cuts."

"Thank you Thomas"

xxxxx

The second the ointment hit my cuts, I started to tear up. It brought me back the memories of their gang abusing me.

xxxxx

I never met Thomas again. Though the news say he's bad, I know there is a good guy inside of him.

It's too bad i'll never meet the sangster gangsters again.

xxxxx

A/N 

Sorry if the ending seemed cheesy and there really wasn't a reason for the abuse but whtever hope you enjoyed.

Also if you got the reference at the end I love you <3