Chapter 14:Anywhere But Here

SORRY FOR THE SWEARING, IT'LL HAPPEN MORE THAN ONCE (BECAUSE OF HANNA)

Katherine' s POV
On our way past the street where Lauren and Dani used to live. We were walking past a shop, when we heard someone yelling, "What are you doing?! Get out of there, there's bombs here!"

It sounded slightly familiar, but just a bit.

"That voice sounds familiar" I heard Lisa whisper to Amy.

"I know" Amy whispered back.

"Could you two shut up?! Damn!" Hanna snapped. I saw Lisa roll her eyes, and Amy glare at Hanna. After the voices were gone we walked the other direction.

Hanna's POV
Haha, such idiots! They really think I'm gonna help them?! Fools! If only they knew my plan... if only...

As we walked the other direction, Christine or whatever kept eyeing me suspiciously.

"Whatcha staring at?!" I snapped with an angry tone.

"Gosh, sorry for looking somewhere" she rolled her eyes. I slightly kicked her foot, without her sisters noticing

"Would you stop it!" Christine/a yelled.

"What?" I asked, innocently.

"Don't lie!"

"I don't know what the hell you're talkin about"

"You little-"

"Christina!" The small one said.

"Shut up, you little shrimp!" I snapped again. The small one (Amy?) was glaring at me, but I just kept walking.

"Where are we going anyways?" Lisa (?) asked.

"Ask your god damn sisters!" I mumbled.

"Sheesh" she whispered. I continued walking, until I didn't hear any footsteps behind me anymore...Those little piece of shits!!!

"HEY! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" I screamed.

"We're leaving" Christina screamed back.

"B-but...you can't leave me here!!!" I yelled.

"We don't care" Katherine shouted.

"FUCK YOU!" that startled them. They started running and I ran after them. But after 7 blocks, I ran out of air and couldn't follow them anymore...fucking piece of shits!!!

NOW HOW WILL I FIND LAUREN AND DANI?! ARGHHHHH

Lauren's POV
"How you holding up?" I asked Dani.

"I'm fine" Dani replied.

Suddenly we heard screaming, and that meant we have to hide, since um... a tank or something else that has a gun with it is near us.

"The um... gun shop there! Maybe we can hide there!" Dani suggested.

"Anything to get away from here" I murmured. We quickly opened the door (which was open, thank god), and entered the shop.

"Close it, quickly!" I told Dani. She did as told and then hid behind the wall.

"Oh my gosh, that was close!" I whispered.

"I know" Dani replied.

"Shhh!" I whispered again.

"Sorry" she whispered back.

We heard footsteps near the door, and I held my breath, so that no one can hear me breathe. But that didn't help, sadly. The person came in and had shoes on, that looked a bit familiar.

"What are you doing?! Get out of there, there's bombs here!" A familiar voice yelled at the person that was inside the gun shop. The person ran out and we heard them run away. I sighed and motioned to Dani that it was safe.

I was about to run out of the store, when Dani stopped me, by grabbing my arm.

"What?!" I asked.Dani pointed to the um... guns on the wall.

"We have to take them with us!" Dani said.

"No! Are you crazy?!" I asked furiously.

"Better safe than sorry" Dani stated. I sighed and agreed with her.

"But you're grabbing the guns and carrying them!" I yelled slightly.

"Yeah, whatever" Dani said.

"An don't forget to put the safety on, when you're not using the gun!" I yelled back, since I was ahead of Dani.

"I won't!" Dani reassured me.

"Where are we heading to?" Dani asked, after catching up to me.

"Anywhere but here" I said as we ran somewhere...

----------------
Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait! AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT FILLER!!! Sorry! Hope you like this filler (lol) and who do you think is that familiar voice that the sisters keep hearing? You can leave your guess in the comments or pm me.Bye!
-Jillian