Chapter 20: Find You (Part 1)

Lisa's POV
I couldn't believe it... she was gone... Lauren was gone...

I was on the verge of tears a couple of times, while Dani and I were walking further and further away from the house or whatever it is, but I stayed strong for Dani...

I finally realized how much family really means...

You never realize it, until a very very very very close one in the family is gone...

And now I realize how much I love Lauren... my baby sister...

I let her down, and wasn't there for her, at all! I feel so bad, but I hope she rests in peace up there in Heaven... well, only if Heaven wasn't destroyed as well...

I regret everything I ever did to her now... I wish I could tell her how sorry I am, and how much she means to me... I wish...

Dani's POV
I looked up into the grey sky, slowly feeling rain drops fall on my skin. God must be crying... for Lauren...
(Well, that is, if God still exists)

After a while, the grass that we walked through turned brown, and everything got muddy. We had problems getting through it...

"Dani! Careful! You almost fell!" Lisa warned me, after grabbing my arm, and pulling me back.

"Yeah... sorry Lisa" I quietly apologized. As we were trying to walk through the muddy grass, I noticed something silver... I kneeled down and examined the item, only to realize...

It was Christina's purity ring!!!

"Lisa! I found um... Christina's... purity ri-"

"You found what? What's this doing here?" Lisa cut me off, before grabbing the ring out of my hand.

"I don't know, I guess they walked here as well" I said.

"Well, we can either choose to follow them or...leave them be" Lisa suggested. "Lise, it's best to leave them. It makes no sense anymore to hunt them down and hurt them or something" I said.

Suddenly we heard a loud BAM! I jumped slightly, and grabbed onto Lisa's arm, in fright. "Shh... everything will be alright" I quickly turned around to see...

MOM?!

"MOM? WHAT ARE YOU DO-" before I could finish my question, she forcefully grabbed Lisa.

"No! Leave me alone!!!" Lisa screamed loudly.

"Fine then" Mom whispered darkly, before knocking Lisa out. "You're next"

Mom clenched her hand into a fist. She threw a punch at me, but before her hand could make contact with my face, another loud BAM! was heard.

"Crap... lucky Dani... I'll be back!" she exclaimed angrily, before storming off with Lisa's unconscious body.

"NO! LEAVE LISA ALONE!!!" I yelled. Mom turned around... she started grinning evilly. I was wondering what it was...

I looked behind me again, only to see a HUGE bomb coming my way. Out of shock, I couldn't move...

Come on, Dani! MOVE!!!

A voice inside me shouted. I decided to follow its' orders and moved out of the way, right before the bomb could hit me. I landed in a big pile of mud, but I was happy that I didn't die...

I quickly got up, only to see Lisa and Mom gone.

"GOSH DANG IT!!!" I screamed out of frustration.

"WHY IS IT SO HARD TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE!!! WHY CAN'T I BE IN A NORMAL HOUSE, WITH A NORMAL FAMILY, AND A NORMAL LIFE? WHY?! TELL ME, WHY?!" I continued screaming.

After that I looked off into the distance, the now cold wind making my hair 'fly' in it.

"I'm so alone..." I said, tears nearly spilling out of my eyes.
"But now... I have to find you, Lisa"

-------------
OMG I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A MONTH!!! I admit, I was sometimes not in the mood for writing, so I didn't... I'm sorry!!! AND SORRY THAT IT IS SO SHORT :(
-Jillian