Chapter 16:Who Are You?

Lauren's POV
After we found food and a sleeping place, we ate the food and went to sleep after.I had a nightmare, so I quickly woke up, and now I can't sleep anymore. I feel so weird thinking this, but.... I'm gonna be honest now....I miss my sisters....yes, you heard me, I miss them...I don't know why though,  I haven't ever missed them since 2015 and now, all of a sudden, I miss them. I shouldn't be missing them, after all they did to me, to Dani.....why do I miss them?! I'm feeling like I hurt them, just by running away, which I probably did....ugh....I don't know...I feel like I broke their hearts as well.....suddenly I started singing to one if my favorite songs, when I was still 17.

Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years
You'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much healing
Hello, can you hear me
I'm in California dreaming about
Who we used to be
When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt before the world
Went at our feet
There's such a difference, between us
And a million miles

Hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you, I'm sorry
For everything that I've done
But when I call, you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can see that I've tried
To tell you, I'm sorry
For breaking your heart
But it don't matter, it cleary doesn't tear you apart
Anymore

Hello, how are you?
It's so typical of me to talk about myself
I'm sorry
I hope that you're well
Did you ever make it out of that town
Where nothing ever happened?
It's no secret, that the six of us
Are running out of time

So Hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you, I'm sorry
For everything that I've done
But when I call, you never seem to be home
So Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you, I'm sorry
For breaking your heart
But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart
Anymore

Oooooh
Anymore
Oooooh
Not anymore
Oooooh
Anymore
Ooooh

Hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you, I'm sorry
For everything that I've done
But when I call, you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you, I'm sorry
For breaking your heart
But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart
Anymore

With the last sentence, I broke down in tears and cried myself to sleep....

Dani's POV

Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you, I'm sorry
For breaking your heart
But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart
Anymore

Then I heard a slight sniffle, and Lauren falling back into her 'bed'. It was quite depressing and it hurt, having to hear your sister crying herself to sleep. After I didn't hear anymore sobs or cries, I started to fall asleep, thinking about what we're gonna do after we escaped this....

Katherine's POV
After I ran off, leaving Lisa and Amy there, waiting for me to come back with Christina, hopefully. As I ran to the direction she ran, I noticed a muffeled scream. I ran into an alley, where the muffeled scream came from. No one was there....I must be imagining things...but I swear I heard a scream....I might just be going crazy, but I don't know right now. Everything's happening so fast, I don't know what to think. Eh, whatever....I kept on walking, until someone covered my mouth, which kept me from screaming. After a few seconds the person knocked me out.

Amy's POV
"Lisa! This is not funny!!! Come out, okay, you got me! Please..." I screamed. Suddenly I heard an engine start."Um....Lisa, now's probably the best time to come out! I'M SERIOUS!" I yelled.The truck(whatever) came closer, I could hear it really clearly."Lisa!" I screamed.Where was she."I'm sorry Lise!" I mumbled before running off, somewhere safe....that was so dumb of me....I shouldn't have left my sister behind....we're supposed to be there for each other.I feel so horrible right now....Y'know what? I don't care...I'm gonna search for her and find Katherine.I stepped outside the house I had been staying in, immediately regretting it. I was knocked out a few seconds after...

"Amy?" I heard a familiar voice."Wh-what?" I asked, weakly."It's okay, I'm with you" Katherine....that's Kath!"Katherine?" I asked again."Yes it's me, are you okay?" Kath asked me, worried."I'm fine" after that sentence, I coughed up blood."It doesn't seem like it" A familiar voice said from behind."Huh?" Katherine mumbled."Christina!" As I looked behind me, I saw a person, tied up in a chair.The lights turned on and it really was Christina..."Christina, oh my gosh....are you okay?" Katherine whispered."I'm okay, don't talk to me....or he'll get you" Christina replied weakly before passing out."Poor Chrissy" I said."Come on! We have to try to get to her!" Katherine ordered."It's not gonna work Li-I mean Katherine" I growled."Fine, I'll do it myself then."Stop right there, young missy" A voice yelled loudly."Who are you?!" I asked, clearly frightened."That's for me to know, and you to find out" the voice said."And now, if you don't shut up right now, I will do the same as I did to your eldest sister!" The voice boomed through the room."What did you do to her?!TELL ME!!! " Katherine shouted. "Why should I, then it wouldn't be a suprise, now would it? I just have to gather everybody and then you can know what's going on" the voice informed us."Who's 'everybody'?" I asked, quietly."Once again, that's for me to know, and you to find out.Now, sleep well my angels" after that I heard a click, which probably meant the person left or something but I don't know.  After a while, I started feeling tired, and soon falling asleep.

-----------
SORRY FOR THE SUCKY CHAPTER
And I just wanted to say that this story is nearing the end (only 4 more chapters :() and I wanted you guys to decide what I should do:

Sequel
Cimorelli Story

Please please tell me what you want, because I want to do what you guys want.So Please!!!PLLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEE I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for understanding♥
-Jillian