Chapter 34 - The Hidden Truth

Azmina's P.O.V
"What?! You cheated on me and you're not even going to say anything about it?!" I say, shocked, angry, and many other emotions I couldn't even list out.

I throw the glass at the wall, It shattered, just like my heart.

How could he do such a thing? Did he not understand I was in coma and didn't know anything? He just wanted me for something that I can't think of. It's irritating me, I feel like I know what he wanted but it won't come into my mind. I hate having amnesia.

I snap back into reality. I look up and see Zaid looking at me, waiting for me to say something. I have to do something. I can't just sit here and wait for something to happen. If I do I'll do something worse.

I get out of bed and take a suitcase out of the closet and start to stuff my belongings into it.

Zaid seemed like a good husband but like everyone else, he has a dark secret.

People don't realize that a secret could easily be released, once it is they grieve, thinking what they could've done differently.

Those people should have known what they were doing was bad and given up on it but like Zaid but they figured out too late.

"Azmina, I didn't tell you because I didn't want to lose you. I lost her and I'll lose you. She is gone but I don't care because I don't want to lose you. My life will shatter without you. Please stay. I'm begging you." He says while hugging the air out of me.

"Will you cheat again?" I ask. "No, I promise and if I do you can have this whole house and all my cars but please don't leave." He says, not letting go.

I sigh, seems like there's nothing else to be done. "Fine, I won't leave but I'm not promising anything yet. I have to think about it." I say.

"Alhumdiallah, I love you and could never think about losing you. I was so stupid back then, I thought I didn't need you but I did and a lot more than I initially thought." He says, still hugging me like his life depended on it.

"Zaid, I'm kinda dying over here." I say. "Sorry, I didn't realize." He says and lets go hesitantly.

I go downstairs and make breakfast for the whole family. I still can't get over that fact he cheated on me. I feel like there's something more to this story.

I decide to brush it off and let Zaid tell me about it himself. He is my husband and I still need to trust him, even if it's only a little bit. I finish making breakfast and everyone comes down to eat.

Luckily, Zaid put our room to the far side of the house. He thought we would disturb the others since we both are very loud people.

The family compliments my cooking. "Azmina, why did you cook? You are still sick. Sit and I will make the rest of the breakfast." One of the cooks says.

A few minutes later, the cook comes with my breakfast. She had made cinnamon buns, my favorite. I wonder how she knew.

I eat my delicious breakfast and go upstairs to clean the mess. To my surprise, it's already cleaned. There was no shattered glass, the bed was clean and had no orange juice on the covers. It means someone saw the mess and now knows that we were fighting.

Zaid came out of the bathroom with a crisp, ironed button up shirt and black dress pants. He put on his suit jacket. "I cleaned up the mess, I didn't want to worry anyone." He kissed me on the cheek before leaving the room.

I take my phone out of the charger and jump on the bed. I decide to check my social media since I had nothing better to do.

I hear a buzz, I know it didn't come from my phone since I never put it on vibrate. I look around and find Zaid's phone under the covers. I decide to look through it. I mean, we're married after all, I should know what he's up to.

There was a voicemail, It was from a girl named Noorah. That name sounds familiar but can't put my finger on it. I shrug it off because I can't remember a lot of things since I've woken up from coma.

I listen to the voicemail. The girl says "Zaid I know you don't want a relationship anymore but don't trust Azmina she's a lying, no good piece of trash. You were stupid enough to marry her and have a baby. Just leave her and come with me. I'll love you ten times more than she will ever. Especially since we are now having a baby together. That's right, I'm pregnant with your baby."

I drop the phone. I knew he had lied to me, he was still seeing this girl.

I jump up from my bed and start to pack my bags with all my belongings. This time, I think it might be for good.
----------------------------------------------------------
You guys are lucky. I initially thought this would be the last chapter and then tomorrow I would upload the epilogue but I thought of how sad you guys would be. I thought up of this idea. So hopefully, you will maybe get 5 more chapters and maybe even more.