Chapter 37- Now I Realize

Zaid's P.O.V
God, I'm the stupidest man on earth. Did I really yell at the woman I was trying to get back. I bang my head against the wall.

"Stwwoopp" I hear a voice say. I keep banging my head against the wall, thinking I was just hearing things. "Daddy stwoopp" Sonia pulls on my pants.

Did she just say her first word? "Daddy stwwopp!" she says again. I pick her up and swing her around. This is the only good thing that came out of this whole week.

I call my lawyer and discuss about the DNA test. I went to his office to see if it was real. "Its fake. Its not real at all. Looks like this person made it from photoshop." My lawyer says.

Alhumdiallah, I thought I would die from marrying Noorah. That reminds me, Noorah lied about all this.

"Noorah, what is wrong with you?" I say. "My lawyer told me the test was fake. What are trying to do?! Azmina and me are living a perfect life! Why do you hate her so much!? She never did anything to you!"

"Maybe not her but her parents did. I'm her twin they gave away to another family. I will never forgive her." Noorah goes on to explain everything.

"Does Azmina know about this?" I ask. "No, but why does she? She doesn't even care to say hello to me. Not like I would greet back. She's fake and I can see right though her." Noorah says.

"It's because you are trying to ruin her life. Azmina thought she was an only child and has always thought this. Her parents never told her. Did you know she's always wanted a sibling. Her parents told her that her mother couldn't bear anymore childern." I explain.

"Maybe your right but she needs to apologize to me then I will tell her." Noorah says and hangs up.

Yes! This might be my chance to get Azmina back. I quickly call her number and open my phone against my ear, waiting for her beautiful voice.

Instead, her mom picks up "Azmina says she wants nothing to do with you and you broke her heart." She was about to hang up but I couldn't let this happen.

"Wait! Tell Azmina she has a twin, I promise this will fix everything and make her happy. Please, just please tell her." I plead.

"Wow.... How did you know? Only the girl's parents, us, and the girl herself knows. Who told you?" She says getting suspicious.

"Noorah, the girl herself. She framed me and said I had a baby with her when I really didn't. She wanted me and Azmina to break up because she hates Azmina since you gave Noorah away but not Azmina." I explain.

"I will surely tell her. I've been meaning to but I felt as if was too late but your reason has change my mind." She hangs up the phone. I really hope Azmina believes this. I need her back.

Azmina's P.O.V
My mom hangs up the phone and walks over to me. "I have something to tell you, me and your father have been hiding it because we are ashamed." A tear rolls onto her cheek.

"Mama, shush, its ok. I'm sure you had a good reason tell me what it is." I say.

"We made you think you are a only child, you're not. You had a twin but we gave her away since we could not support two childern." She explains.

"Mama that's great news! Why are you so sad about it? I've always wanted a sibling to play with and go shopping with." I say with a big smile.

My smile drops at the next words that come out of my mother's mouth. " Her name is Noorah. She has lied about many things because she was jealous. She wanted everything you had because she couldn't have it. Her parents were very strict. We didn't know until it was too late. They had taken her and ran off. We had never seen her again. She is ruining your life because she wants the life she never had."

I feel guilty. Here I am, mad because she called my husband. I never belived him. I took Noorah's words because I thought Zaid was too good for me.

I'm not super pretty and not very many guys fall for me, two to be exact. Zaid has so many admirers, he is very handsome, I will admit. I thought he could cheat because he had good looks and a great heart.

If I wanted to, I would have no where to go. Not to mention, the man I cheated with would just leave me since I didn't have a home.Though I made money, I didn't have my own house or anything, except for my car.

"That was Zaid on the phone. He said I needed to tell you all this because it was affecting your relationship with him. It was Noorah who was messing it up.I wondering if you want to go back." My mom asked.

Go back and live with Zaid. That sounded werid but also comforting. It felt like listening to the quran after not being a good muslim for a few years. It was pulling on my heart telling me to go but my brain said I would be played once again. I followed my heart since it makes the best decisions.

"I'm going back." I tell my mother. Inside, I knew the decision was the best one I could have made.

-----------------------------------------------------------
So I have a really big project that's due today and of course I haven't even started. Procrastination at it's finest. I wasn't even supposed to write a chapter today since I really need to start but I couldn't escape the gulit of not updating, consider yourselves lucky.