Chapter 4: Wheel cart Ride part 2

Tenten threw her ninja tools at the stings but were repelled by a Kakashi shadow clone. She then sparred with it for a second, but the other Kakashi clone tied her hands.

"Kakashi!!! We need horse power up here, Kureni get the purple, hag!!!" said little Asuma.

"Stop asking for more! I want to have fun, too!!! You tie the pink hags hand to the yellow hair dork, Kureni!!! said Kakashi

"Hey!!! Kakashi-sensei!!! Stop!!! Don't you know me?!?!" said Naruto.

"Hmp!!! Like I would know a dork like you, banana.!!!" said Kakashi as Kureni tied the passed out Neji, Sakura and Hinata's right hand to Naruto's right hand. (neji and Sakura past out after they kissed and Hinata was already out moment she got caught into this mess.) The two Kakashi clones tied string around Tenten's body and tied her onto the back of Shikamaru. Then the two Kureni clones grabbed Ino and dodged her kicks and punches. Kureni bit her arm and tied her ankles and hands with strings. Then jumped on her back and soon the two Kureni clones disappeared.

"AHHH!!!!!!" screamed Ino and Sakura.

"How the heck could they do all this?!?!?" said Naruto.

"they are...our sensei's!!!" said Ino.

"Can't... BREATHE!!!!! Screamed Shikamaru.

"Kakashi, room check please!!! We're going to have more cargo!!!" joked little Asuma." We're almost at the gate!!!

"Stop being bossy, 'suma. I did already.... My hand has an owie!" said Kakashi. He jumped off of Naruto and grabbed an incoming wheelcart. He grabbed Neji's hair and cut the strings attach to it and put the three fainted people in the wheelcart. Then grabbed Naruto and Shikamaru and Tenten and tied them to the two handles in the back. Next Asuma, Guy, Kureni flipped the whole cart and it landed right side up with, now Tenten, Naruto and Shikamaru screaming in the front. Tenten still tied up on the back of Shikamaru started yelling.

"Damn, they tied our hands!!!!! I can't use any justu." Said Shikamaru. "what do you want?!?!"

"Huh?!?! Want? Our friend told us to just come here and play!!!!" said Kureni. "WEEEEEEE!!!"

Ino, Shikamaru, Naruto, Tenten just looked at each other with blank faces and thought the same thing. "Play?!!? This is what you call fun?!?!?!"

Kakashi grabbed and threw Tenten in the cart and his two shadow clones jumped off the cart and landed behind the tied up Shikamaru and Naruto in the front.

"Everyone in the cart!!! All abord!!!" said Guy. Everone except the two shadow clones got in the cart. Both shadow clones made a finger sign and whispered something until Naruto could hear it loud and clear!

"no...no, NO, NO, NO!!!!!! Whaaaaaa!!!! Shikamaruuuuuu!!!! We have to get out of this handle before Kakashi uses that justu!!!! NO, WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!!!! WHAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! (in case your confused at where Shikamaru and Naruto are, they're tied into each of the wheel cart handles in the back, they're in the front now because Kakashi and them turned it over so now they're rolling down the streets in a wheelcart, everyone eles, like neji and them are in the weelcart, tied up.XD)

"ONE THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" said both Kakashi clones. They both stuck two fingers in the two unlucky individuals ass. The shadow clones disappeared. (Slow-mo)

First it was silent and then.... BOOM! Then whole cart shot straight ahead, like a rocket, going through anything in it's path, house, stands, some people.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" said all four of the kids with their hand waking in the air.

Naruto and Shikamaru passed out from pain and the only two people who were still conscious were Ino and Tenten.