Chapter 6: A little important info before fun !!!

Later on everyone talked to the four children about stuff and asked if they remember who the students were. Finally they arrived at the village.

"Convincing them to come along was rather easier said than done." Whispered Neji. Everyone nodded and walked into the hokage tower.

"So many stairs...."grumbled Asuma.

"The village is actually really pweety!!!" said Kureni.

"Aww... aren't they adorable this way, once you get to know them, Yamato?" said Sakura. To her surprise she saw Kakashi strangling Yamato while sitting on him and having him in a head lock. She then realized some kunai that was stabbed on Yamato's back and some bite marks on his legs. It kinda looked like he just came back from a great Shinobi war.

"Yeah... *Hurk*....cu...te" is what Yamato manage to say before Guy and Asuma manage to pry Kakashi off.

"soo...who is this hokokage or hagage we're meeting." Said Kakashi.

"Hokage. And her name is Lady Tsunade, and she is the boss around here." Said Yamato as he got up.Yamato leaned over to Shikamaru.

"has the Hokage been informed about the situation" whispered Yamato.

"Yes... she told u to lay low and don't tell anyone about this. Everyone with us here knows already too." Shikamaru responded.

Yamato knocked on the door and went in. To everyone's surprise they saw Tsunade sleeping with two bottles of whiskey next to her. Shizune walked next to her and conked her head. Tsunade woke up mumbling.

"Ahem... Tsunade" said Shizune.

"oh...hello... children" said Tsunade trying to play a motherly act.

"This... is the leader of the village?!?! She looks like a gambler hag or something" said Kakashi

Everyone looked at Kakashi and prayed Tsunade would go easy on him. Tsunade stood up and doing so her breast jumped.

"OH, HO,HO!!!!!" said Kakashi and Asuma as blood squirted out of their noses.

Everyone giggled, but soon stopped to see that lady Tsunade was about to murder one of the unlucky children with her fists.

"Wow..." said Kakashi.

"Young man what did you say about me?" Tsunade grumbled.

"oh what? Your mad? You ugly over grown hag!!! You may be big, but you look like your 70" Kakashi snapped.

Everyone prayed even more for Kakashi because right now Kakashi's grave was being digged up.

"You snot smarted brat!!! You kids are just annoying!!!" yelled Tsunade as she clenched Kakashi's shirt.

"Wow..... the leader of the village is an old lady." Kakashi snickered.

Asuma, Kureni and Guy saw the death intent in Tsunade's eyes and urged him to stop.

"You should listen Kakashi!!!! Or I'm gonna pun-

"Or what? Punch me straight through this wall? You said you were the leader of this village right? Wouldn't that be called.... Child abuse? Hagkage?" Kakashi sneered.

"omg, Kakashi you are soo dead when you get back to normal." Thought Yamato.

"Heh... smart mouth brat!" Tsunade let go of kakashi's shirt and everyone sighed. Tsunade walked back to her desk and smiled evilly.

"Heh... ok here... I'll punch you and kill you when you are 27 ok?" said Tsunade.

"If you can" Kakashi said.

Oh shoot everyone thought.

Later Tsunade told the four that they are allowed into the village as long as the 9 students stay with them. Although they protested Tsunade promised them they can do whatever they want tomorrow and agreed.(but what she is trying to do is buy some time so they can figure out what is going on and figure out a way to reverse the justu.)

Later......

"Okkk!!!! So where do you kids want to go first!!!!" Sakura said. She looked at the blank childish faces of her sensei's.

"I don't know.... We don't live here" said Kureni.

Yes you do! But call down sakura.... Lady Tsunade hurry up!!! Sakura's inner voice said.

"well you guys look dirty so let's go to the hotsprings!!!" said Ino happily.

"Yayyyyy!" said the four children as they put their hands in the air.

"sakura I've never seen Kakashi sensei so happy like this..... should we not turn them back?!?!" said Naruto.

Sakura conked Naruto in the head.

"You idiot!!! Just because he's happy that dosen't means he's ok!!! Something bad could be going on!!!" sakura said.

"That's right Naruto. I understand that it's all cute to see those for being adorable and happy for the first time, but understand they might not be happy on the inside. Think about the real Kakashi, not this temporary on in front of you" said Shikamaru.

"your right like always Shikamaru..." admitted Naruto

Yamato left and gave them a poor good luck.

"Here we are at the Community Hot springs! C'mon kids!!!" said Sakura.

"missy, why are you babying us?!?! I'm not stupid" said little Kakashi. Sakura had to keep her feeling of hugging him inside herself, or else she would ruin everything.

"Huh? I am? I'm sorry! I'll talk normal..." she replied.

"Awww... what a drag why are we going to the community ones!" said Shikamaru.

"Well the community ones gives us private springs so we can use those, you know for the "kids"." Sakura whispered.

As everyone was about to split up into the boys and girl rooms two ladys noticed the cute four children.

"Oh! Ma'am! Are these children yours?" said the purple kimono lady.

"Oh... uh... no friends, but yes..." said Ino.

"the hotspring policy says boys under age five can be in the lady's room! We don't want children to be introduce to such disgusting manhood yet!"

Kakashi and Asuma's nose started to bleed and Shikamaru and the boys snickered. Sakura took one look at Kakashi, asuma, guy and Kureni.

"Excuse me how old are you?" said the other lady.

"Six" said Guy

"Three" lied Kakashi and Asuma.

"Five" said Kureni.

"well then... the young man in the green go over to the mens and you three go with the women! Follow the rules!!! I know who your parent's are, Sakura, Shikamaru" said the lady. She bent down and patted Kakashi's head.

"Hey!" before the lady herd his rudeness the lady's left.

"Darrrnnnn, errrrr...... Guy go with Shikamaru and them" said Sakura. Guy nodded and left to the laughing boys. Sakura and the girls turned around to see Kakashi and Asuma's nose bleeding.

"Shoot"