Chapter 9: Mission Starts!!!

The next day everyone was ready and geared up Tsunade told the twelve and Iruka, who somehow managed to get in the mission, to get the four and come back and then their wigs, wounds and broken hardship would finally be resolved. Everyone bid the hokage farewell and set of deep into the forest quickly to where Naruto's shadow clone was killed.

" the clones last point should be here somewhere. Iruka, do you think it is Kei-nii?" said Naruto

"I don't know.... I'm guessing..... but what would be his reason?"

"I just don't understand the point of all this! It's not even a good enough reason to do all of this!" kiba cried and along with akamaru's woof.

"It indeed is bizarre... it just seems like .....a game" lee said.

"..........true..." shino said

"um.... Big brother Neji? You can let go of me now... I'm fine." Said Hinata. Since Hinata get's hurt allot it made Neji over overprotective of lady Hinata and is on the brink of death. Literally, he had bags under his eye's and his wig was all messy, all that crazyness. And now he is soooo now crazed of all that he is practically holding onto Hinata's arm. Like a crazed Neji zombie.

"No.... I will protect you Lady Hinata.....forever..." Neji said quietly. "my.... Precious....."

"Whoa!!! Naruto do something!!!" said tenten.

"*sigh*" Naruto jumped to Hinata and tried to pry Neji off. He then threw neji to lee, so lee can watch over his teammate. "my...precious...."

"Thank...thank you n-naruto-k-kun..." said Hinata while she blushed.

The moment they got to the site they looked around and investigated. Naruto saw a piece of paper on the ground and went up to look at it.

"Guys....look!" said Naruto. Everyone ran around Naruto and took a good look at the paper. the moment everyone saw it blood burst out of everyone's noses.

"porn pictures!!!" yelled the girls.

"Naruto burn it!!!!" said Iruka.

Later....

"lady Tsunade should we have told them about the paper, we could have helped too-" shizune started.

"-no.... we can't intervene....or else... the four will die" said Tsunade as she looked down at the paper she found.

Note-"Tsunade-sama! Hi!! I'm kei-ni! I'm also friends wit Kakashi, 'suma, guy and Kureni! I just want them to have fun!! Ok?!? But if you ruin the fun and tell they're dork students about this warning! I'll have to END the fun by killing the four, ok?!?! I will!!!!!! Weeeeeeee! Bye Tsunade!!!!!!"

Tsunade: damn.

As Naruto and the team split up (Iruka went by himself to scout the area)Naruto and his group found an old house that had all the land symbol on it. It also had names of people that sakura notice. The moment they opened up the door, Kakashi, guy, sum and Kureni jumped on them.

"Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyy! You came to play!!!!" said the kids.

"Kakashi! We came to rescue you!!! Tsunade said she could fix you (Tsunade lied)!!!" said sakura.

"Huh?!?! Fix? But weeee'reee fine!!!!" said Kureni.

"Yeah! Play!" said Kakashi.

"C'mon let's go!" said Sakura as a tick mark popped o her head.

"yes let's...." said sai.

"Hey! Are we gonna meet big b@@bs?" said asuma.

"er.... You mean Tsunade?...." said Naruto. "well anyways lets go!"