Chapter 7: the old stuffed doll

In the hokage office, yamato explains the situation...

" it looks like Kakashi and the rest don't remember anything except their names and justu. It's odd.... I don't remember anything odd that happened in the mission, besides Kei..." said yamato.

"yes. And it is very dangerous to leave them this way too. Ther're chakra could still be getting sucked out by the caster. So far they look fine and still have their bratty attitudes what a pain in the knee, just like trying to find out who kei is."

"uhh don't you mean a pain in the as-Wait!!! Knee!!! Could kei be..... no way....."

"what? Tenz-Yamato! Tell me!!!"

"remember Kei-nii!!!!!????"

"no... who's he?!?!"

"An old stuffed doll"

Tsunade punched yamato strait through a wall.

"i....i di......didn't......fi....fin...finish.......i...was....n't......kiddin.....g....bleh" yamato passed out and ended up in a Coma.

"I need to control my fist.... Now what.... Who is close friends with the four.... Anko? Nahhh...the gatekeepers..... no Kakashi almost killed them once...... shikaku? Inochi? Err... no they always lecture the four.................................. SWEET EUREKA, IRUKA!!!!!!!!! OF COUSE!!!!!" Tsunade ran right out the door to question Iruka.

"I know I'm not supposed to do this, me being the hokage, but I need answers....Iruka."

"Lady Tsunade what was this about again? Kei?" said Iruka.

"yes... yamato is currently..... out... at the moment and Kakashi and the rest is y'know....."

"Heh.... I can't wait to see the four as kids! I better get my camera. Hmmm... where did I put the darn thing."

"That's not a bad idea Iruka just to be honest and hmm maybe I should do that too.... Oh nevermind.....sorry......Iruka this is serious do you know Kei or Kei-nii?!?!"

"Ehh.... You mean the old stuffed doll?"

"You've got to be kidding me" Tsunade thought.

"*sigh* yes the stuffed doll I guess.... What is it"

"Well....i all started when....." Iruka continued.

A few years ago.....

It was around sometime when Kakashi and Asuma was eight, Kureni was six and Guy was nine, and I was three. Yamato wasn't around..... we just told him the story.

"man... why do I have to use my day off with some genin..." Kakashi sighed.

"Hey!!! Just because you're a junin dosen't mean you can turn us into trash Kakashi!" said Asuma

"ohh... Obito help me out here" Kakashi said to the sky.

"oh boys" kurnei said

(okk..... I'm tired of doing this! I'm changing my writing format! I'm sorry I'm going back and forth with this)

Guy: Kakashi if you don't wnt to come with us you can leave we don't care. Stay if you want to.

No wait never mind just stay"

Kakashi moaned: fiiinnnee!

The four stopped to see an old creepy looking man standing right in front of them. The old man bent down and smiled at them. The four kids shuttered.

Kakashi: uh..... let's go guys!!!

Guy: yes let's go enjoy our ....... Youth.....

Asuma:.............................