Chapter 7: Don't give up

Sara's POV

I felt my eyes slowly open was the door moved and the light blinded me. "Lets go," I looked up at the tall massive man who pretty much blocked all the light from hitting me. I moved back away from him slowly as he grabbed me by the leg and lifted me into the air. I screamed as he flipped me onto his shoulder. I screamed louder and louder until I lost all the energy to use my voice anymore. My eyes hit Josh's body as I growled, "Where do you want her?" He pointed at the chair almost like a throne. I felt my body hit the ground as the man cuffed me to the chair, "Sit." He pointed to the chair and I crawled up and sat in it. I huffed as Josh sat in the bigger chair next to me and gently touched my face, "My Queen." I growled and bit his hand hard. He stood as I could feel the anger as I felt his hand connect with my face. I felt tears fall as he turned and raced off. The man who had brought me here raced to me, "I am sorry Sara." I huffed as he pulled out a cloth and gently dabbed it onto my face. I cringed from the pain, "How does it look?" The man looked at me concerned, "You don't want to know." I placed my hand gently onto of his, "Thank you." He nodded and raced back as I heard a familiar howl ring out, "Greg!" I looked up as Josh walked back towards me with something on his shoulder. "Get another chair." The man who hand helped me raced off and came back quickly with another chair. Josh but it on the other side of him and placed he girl in it and cuffed her to it. I looked over at her as he sat down again, "Who is she Josh?" He turned and growled at me, "Shut up." I growled at him as he raised his hand and I dropped my head. He grabbed my hair and made me look up at him, "Thats a good mate." I whimpered as he let me go and nodded to some guy. The doors opened and I looked at two men drag in some guy. Josh turned slightly and smirked at me, "Become my Mate or he will die." I didn't think anything of it until we locked eyes he was part of my pack. "Don't do it Sara," I growled and was looking between Josh and this guy. Josh slowly stood and walked towards the guy, "Long Live The LUNA!" In a mer second I watched Josh cut his throat. I screamed out as I felt his pain, I felt my eyes change as I tried to break out of the cuff and couldn't. "I SWEAR I AM GOING TO KILL YOU JOSH!" He nodded towards the guys again as another person was dragged in. It was a girl this time I knew her she had helped me cook for everyone. "Don't be afraid Luna, I will always be in your memorize." She kicked Josh in an unhappy place. "Long Live the LUNA!" I watched Josh pin her down and cut her throat. My eyes turned black and I screamed out, but not a normal scream it was an ear piercing scream. All the wolves fell to there knees even Josh, "YOU HAVE HURT MY PACK!" I felt the cuff easily break off my wrist as I walked towards Josh. "Someone help me!" I smirked, as I hit him with all my might. He flew across the room as i turned towards the girl he had brought in. I was about to break her chain when I felt something hit my shoulder. I pulled out the needle, "What was in..." I felt my body go weak as I hit the ground. "Sara sweetie, you awake?" I growled as I looked up at Josh and felt a stinging pain around my ankles. I looked down at the silver cuffs burning me, "Don't move to much and they shouldn't hurt as bad." I smirked as I looked at his black eye and purpled face, "Looks like you went through hell." In one quick move I felt him hit me again. I heard the girl on the other side growl loudly as Josh looked over at her. I could feel his anger as I gently put my arm on his. He turned suddenly locking eyes with me, "Yes?" I need to stall him, "I was wrong about everything, about you. But if I want to become your Luna I really need to eat and get my strength back. I mean who wants a weak Luna." He looked me over, "And how do I know you aren't just playing with me." Oh i was going to regret this. I grabbed his face and kissed him. I felt him kiss me back and then pull away, "Guards lets get a feast ready!" He looked down at what i was wearing, "Someone take these two and get them changed." I smiled as he grabbed my face kissing me again. It felt like my insides were going to be my outsides soon. He pulled away, "I will see you for the feast my Luna." He kissed my cheek and then walked off. The man who had helped me before gently took off the cuffs. I sat there a minuet as he walked to the other girl and helped her out too. The women ran to me, "How bad does it hurt?" I looked at her, "Which part the cuffs or my face?" She whimpered and helped me to my feet. I felt so much pain, "Let me help." The man picked me up, "Thanks." The women growled a little and then nodded. The man lead us to a big room, "Wow." He placed me gently on the bed, "My name is Chris if you need anything." I nodded, "Thank you Chris." He bowed and left. The women raced around the room, "How do we escape?" I sighed, "We don't." She turned and looked at me, "So you are just giving up?" I growled and slowly got off the bed, "He killed two members of my pack in front of me." She whimpered, "I know I watched too." She walked towards me as I felt my legs getting stronger, "Do you remember their last words though. Long Live the Luna. You can't let there deaths be in vain. You can't give up now." I whimpered and fell to the floor crying, "I don't know how I can help anymore." She tilted my head up, "Your mate and my mate will save us." I looked at her, "Who are you?" She sighed, "My name is Jewels I am Greg your brothers mate." I gasped as she continued, "And they are going to save us." I hugged her tight as we howled out together. Please hurry Coda...