Chapter 5: Losing the ones we Love hurts the most (Part 1)

Sara’s POV

My inner wolf woke me up suddenly sometime wasn’t right, I sat up and looked around. Coda held his arm around me keeping me from leaving and also being his personal pillow. Reba usually never came out why now, ‘Reba what is wrong?’ She shushed me and listened carefully, ‘Something is wrong.’ She quickly took control of my body and pulled out of Coda’s strong grip making him jump up and growl. His eyes black as coal looked at me with such fear and worry, “I am sorry mate I need to go I will be back.” I kissed his lips and walked out the door and was about to leave when his growl erupted through the house, “You will not leave without me!” I turned Reba in full control used her big Luna voice, “I am going to leave this house and return in a few hours and I am going alone! That is final!” Coda’s face went pale as Reba turned and opened the door slamming it behind her. ‘You didn’t have to be so mean to him he’s only trying to protect us,’ she sighed, ‘I know but for some reason I felt like we needed to do this on our own.’ I nodded and we shifted, ‘Where are me going anyway?’ She pushed faster, ‘I am talking you home, something is not right.’ I nodded and she pushed faster. I never had really noticed how far the pack house was from my house until that very early morning run. It had been fifteen minutes now and I was just approaching my house, ‘Wait Reba you need to shift and give me full control my parents don’t know about all this shifter wolf stuff.’ She huffed and we shifted in the barn, ‘Thanks Reba,’ she sighed, ‘Just now at the first sign of danger I am shifting out.’ I huffed at her and walked out of the barn and headed for the house. I stop just before the back door and hid in the darkness, ‘Reba lets listen in.’ She nodded and everything become clear to me, “Greg you need to leave how did you even find us?” my mother asked, “ I just did now I have to talk to Sara before I hurt you.” I heard my father stand up, “She’s at a friend’s house but you aren’t going anywhere near her,” He gave a low growl that only I could hear, “I need Sara NOW!” His wolf was taking over and I quickly jumped up the back stairs and his eyes hit mine black as coal. I grabbed his arm and pulled him out the back door and into the barn, “Control your wolf Greg don’t let him come out.” He whimpered, “Sara there coming to kill you please save yourself.” He fell to his knees and curled up in a ball, “Wait who’s coming…” I heard my mother’s scream, ‘Coda bring the pack to my house NOW!’ I heard his howl. I ran outside as two tall strong men held my mother and father, “Let them go!” A smirk crossed their faces, “Come with us and become our Luna.” I stopped and looked at them, “Which one of you is the Alpha?” I looked at my parents who just looked down right confused, “I am the Alpha.” I looked up at the very, very tall man, “And what is your name?” He smiled, “I am Josh of the Grey Paws.” I smiled, “I am Luna Sara…” He stopped me as various growls erupted behind me in on quick move I ran at the two big men holding my parents and punched them out. I grabbed ahold of my parents and ran I ran behind the pack and ask three warriors to take them to the pack house. I quickly shift and raced to the front, Josh and Coda were standing very close to each other. I shifted back and pushed them away Coda grabbed me and growled. He kissed my neck and I looked at Josh, “You are on my land get off or die.” He huffed and turned I cuddled deeper into Coda and he almost purred, I closed my eyes and was ripped out of his arms. I screamed and opened my eyes and felt Josh’s arm around me body. His body was are and not comfy like Coda I shifted but he was strong he held my wolf body against his and I tried to squirm out. He squeezed tight and my body shifted back I hung there in his arms to weak now to fight back. “But my sister down,” I looked up slightly my eyes went wide at the massive black, blue wolf. Josh squeezed me tighter making me yelp, “I said but my sister down before I have to kill you.” I felt his grip relax as he throw me behind him and I hit another hand body. Josh shifted he was almost the same size as Gage but was a little smaller.    

I tried to shift again but this man was strong I looked up at the man and he looked down at me and smiled. I smiled shyly, “I don’t feel good can you at least let my feet touch the ground so they don’t fall off?” He smiled and I felt my feet hit the ground and I sighed ok now I can break away. I looked up at the man and smiled, “Thank you, you’re nice my name is Sara what’s yours?” He smiled and I heard feet pounding I looked up as Greg raced for Josh. A hot breath hit my ears, “My name is Billy and if you shift right now and bite my arm I will let you go. If you let me join you,” I looked up at him and nodded. I shifted and bit his arm he yelped and I ran jumping on Josh’s back and grabbing onto his neck. He reared up and I held on even tighter, I pulled back and ripped some of the skin. I jumped off and felt heat hit my side, I looked up at Greg and nuzzled him. He placed his head on me and growled at Josh, the guy who had saved me stood and Josh whipped towards him. I raced hard and fast and whipped infront of Josh blocking him from the guy. I stepped back next to the guy and pushed him towards my pack he turned and trotted next to Greg. I launched myself towards Josh and he pinned me down and grabbed the back of my neck. He picked me up and began to run, I squirmed and his teeth sank deeper and I stopped. My body flow out of his mouth and I landed on a furry back and licked his ear happily, “Thanks Greg.” I jumped of his back and rolled on the ground with Coda and he licked my muzzle I yapped and he shifted. I shifted and he grabbed onto me and I smiled, “I have missed you baby.”