The Beginning

The lifestyles of Lexus and Mercedes had to change, only if they were willing to pay the price. Everything they took advantaged and for granted was taken away from them. Both friends had to be separated. Their "golden days" were gone and they didn't know when they were going to shine again. All of this wasn't worth losing a friendship, all of this wasn't worth losing it all. They were sent out of state off to somewhere that will change their lives for better or worse.

It was a hot day in Arizona. The sun was beaming so hot that, new concrete from the new and improved roads started to melt. The bus that Lexus was on was so hot, that even the air conditioner started blowing hot air. On the long trip to the camp, Lexus start reminiscing everything that she has been through and hoping that where she was headed was to make her have a clear vision of what it takes to be to make herself better. She looks out the window at the sun beams on the mountains on the deserted land.

4 hours later, the bus arrives to the camp. Mercedes wakes up from her nap, she rubs her eyes and see's a big sign that said "ST.BLACKBERG BOOT CAMP". Mercedes got up from her seat and carried her bags out the bus. her bus driver helps her take out her bags from the bus.

Bus Driver: Hope you have a fun time here!

Mercedes: Thank you, I'll try!.

As Mercedes was walking towards the entrance, she saw buses and saw a familiar face in the window but, she wasn't sure if it was Lexus or not. Mercedes walks up to the fence and a guard opens it for her then, she is greeted by a staff member.

Staff member: Hello!, welcome to St.BlackBerg Bootcamp, may you please sign this form to confirm your identification.

The staff member gives Mercedes the form. she fills it out and gives it back to the member. Mercedes walks through another gate and see's a big division of dorms. she sat down on a bench and opens up her backpack and gets out her paper with information on it. "DORM C" ; DIVISION C" she folded the paper and put it in her vest pocket. she looks around for the division but doesn't see the letter of the divisions clearly.

Voice: Need any help Mrs?, you looking lost..

Mercedes looks around and see's a 5'10 man with a beautiful brown complexion , striking dark brown eyes, a fresh clean cut beard, and a muscular frame. He looked like he was in his late 20's.

Mercedes: Oh, yes i do!.

Man: What do you need help with?

Mercedes: I need help looking for my dorm, I'm In Letter C.

Man: May I see your paper mam?

Mercedes hands the man the paper, and he reads through it.

Man: Oh,okay I see. Hey, I'll walk you to your dorm... MERCEDES!.

Mercedes looks lost, because she didn't know he knew her name.

Man: I know you name cus, i just looked at your paper, you looked weirded out for a sec. He laughs.

Mercedes: oh yeah, haha.

Man: I'm Mr. Glover but, I'm pretty cool so I don't mind if you call me Donald though.

Mercedes: Okay, Mr. uh Donald.

Donald walks Mercedes to her dorm.

Mercedes: Thank you D- Mr.Donald!

Donald: You're welcome Mercedes!.