Chapter 4

"Oooh baby let's get naked

Just so we can make sweet love
All these sensations got me going crazy for you
Inside on top of you
Grinding inside and out of you
Baby I know what to do
So come on baby girl
Let's just take our clothes off
Just so we can make sweet love"

-Chris Brown

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 (Edited)

*FAITH’S P.O.V*

You know the moment when you just want to dig yourself inside the ground and never want to come back to life. I am feeling exactly the same at this moment. After hitting into Zayn’s chest hard due to the lack of bad timing and not-looking-where-I’m-going nature that I have. We are so close and him not wearing a shirt is making this whole situation more awkward. Oh I forget his body heat which is making me jell-O. If possible, his stare could burn me down now.

I looked away, not knowing what to do. Maybe I could apologies for hitting him not initially but I made a  mistake, although I know it doesn’t hurt him. I mean look at him. All stoned Hard Rock Chest and Olive Skin Tone and Fine Muscles and Abs and WAIT..…I’m drooling.

“Close your mouth” he says. What??? I quickly closed my gaped mouth. Blush rose on my cheeks. Great just  great.

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking where I’m going and umm next time I won’t make the same mi—s” he put his long index finger on my cold lips. I looked into his eyes…and inhaled a sharp breathe. His eyes…. “Did I tell you to apologies” I shook my head “I’m sorry” shit I mentally slapped myself. “Stop apologizing” I nodded.

He rubbed my lower lip with his thumb…not leaving my eyes. My gaze left his eyes to his lips. The way he rolled his lower lip between his tongue left me just breathless. He notices I’m starring at his lips. He smirks knowing how much he affects me. He lowers his hand to my waist pulling me closer. I make hold on his neck.

He just stares at me in the eyes, making me freeze “you know you are not ready for this but to make you comfortable we can have some fun” I just stared at him. Did I really want this? And why I’m not provoking it. I don’t even know this guy but I just can’t control myself. His aura has such an influence on me. So captivating that I can only nod to whatever he is saying.

He is waiting for my answer which I give by smashing my lips on his. The kiss was rough and tender at the same time. He pushed me against the wall making me stumble on my feet. He holds me tightly and his other hand roaming on my body, I arch back giving him more access. The pleasure his kiss is giving me was undeniable. He bit my lower lip making me moan, as my mouth parted he shove his tongue inside my mouth.

His tongue explores my mouth while I just gripped his hair…which are smooth as silk. When we both can’t hold our breathes for long we pull apart. His breathe is mixing with mine. His gaze left my eyes to my neck. Removing the strands of hair from my neck. He pulled my sweater down from my shoulder slowly. I just was looking into those chocolaty eyes when they turned dark. His hand caressed the love bite he gave me yesterday. The sensation was just too much for me. He lowered his head and bite me again; I turned my head to other side so he can get more access. An unacceptable moan left my mouth and I gripped him even more tightly, my hand roaming on his chest. The more my hand goes up to down his body stiffens. I don’t know what I’m doing but its making him rougher. He bit harder making me shudder at the spot. He grabbed me by my waist. As to reflex, my legs wrap around his waist. He groaned in my neck and makes his way to my room. Which I notice somehow because in his arms, I lost my name.

He kicked open the door. How impatient! My thoughts keep rambling me. Before I know he throws me on my bed and his body hovers on me. His aggressiveness makes me want to just kiss him forever. His red slightly swollen lips are so tempting and the sweet taste of his lips is just nothing else that I ever have tasted.

He kissed me this time with more passion. His hands roam to my waist and tuck at the hem of my sweater. Without warning he shoved it off from my body in mere seconds. I feel exposed and happy at the same time. I want to feel him. He looked at me then at my bare chest. His eyes racked my chest to my stomach shamelessly. Blood rose on my cheeks. His hand roams on my bare stomach. His eyes showing lust, as they made contact with my breast. I closed my eyes “Zayn...” I moaned his name. I never let my lips escaped his name. SHITT!! My eyes shot open seeing him, looking at me intensely. I looked away from him feeling ashamed.

He caressed my back looking at me. I closed my eyes “no you can’t close your eyes” he said in a seductive manner. My eyes shot open, I nodded. He unclipped my bra, I gulped hard. He removed it too, making me half naked. He rubbed his hands on my breast and sucking another one. I moaned loudly…this is too much to take. My back arched upwards, his hands roam downwards to my stomach and then to my pants. His mouth trailing wet kisses on my stomach then to my breast. He bit hard.

I feel something poking me, over my pants. I manage to look down seeing the budge in his pants. He looked up at me smirking “tell me when to stop” I fell backwards. I don’t care I’m half naked in front of him but it feels nice. He is better than anyone I have ever met in my life besides my mom. Being his slave feels right. Right in a wrong way.

“Faith” I snapped back from my thoughts, he pulled away holding my chin so I could look at him. A tear left my eyes before I could control it. His face softens “what happened?” his voice was soft. I shook my head only to allow more tears to streams out. “Hey! I will never try to force you to do anything got that” I looked at him… his eyes telling the truth. I nodded I don’t think my voice can come out. He shifted uncomfortably “you better sleep”. I looked at him with pleading eyes. He lay beside me ruffling his hair.

“I’m sorry” I said, I know how frustrated he is. I turned him down by my sudden emotional outburst. He looked at me chuckled “you have nothing to feel sorry for. Its okay we can do this sometime later when you’re ready”. I smiled at him, our eyes locked…he shook his head. Some emotion his eyes hold which I can’t name.
“Let’s sleep” he said nodding. I move closer not sure of what I’m doing was right or not. He saw me leaning closer so, he put his arm around me pulling me closer. We both were half naked in each other’s  arms. I gulped hard for not moving more closer to him. “Good night Faith” he said smirking. “Good night Mr. Malik”

And then we both dozed off to sleep in each others arms peacefully.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note- uhm idk what to say....i'm not used to write this kind of thing but i hope did well.

pls comment and vote if you like it and make me happy ;D

love yaa!